Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Updated app icon
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Uninstalling as Apple hobbled it with iOS 11
Used to be great. I unfortunately need MAC addresses, and manufacturer info was very helpful. Apple’s “upgraded” OS hurt this type of app massively. For me it’s made iPhone-based network analysis too limited in functionality. I’ll be back if Apple finds a way around this limitation that still preserves the security benefits of limiting access to that type of network information.
It’s great tool
Works well can use it to find device IP addresses and if a device is working on your network or not supposed to be there, once used it in a hotel showed me everyone’s devices!
Absolutely love this app
I have a fairly complex home wifi set up. This app really helps me keep track of all the things connected and the app works brilliantly and is very easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.