Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
Need telnet access to a router, no problem, a Telnet console application is also included.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Telnet to any port
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255 ping request.
- Ping a single IP address
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 253 IP addresses
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network
- Telnet console, for simple access to a router or UNIX Server
- Display the iPhone IP address
- scanning for devices on a network could fail.
- general bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
another app closer to not needing my laptop :)
simple utility well executed. I used this today to check that a printers wireless connection was working correctly on site, excellent took 10 seconds instead of the 5-10 minutes it might have taken with my laptop. Excellent, now if I could just print from the iphone :)
Just the too to have
Just the app you need when you are in the middle of nowhere with no PC and you have an issue that need answers
Nice little app, especially being able to ping the whole subnet. Great for telling if the kids are still on the net instead of being in bed!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.