Network Tools by KeepSolid – a smart solution for fast and accurate network analysis and server availability check.
If you need to check your network settings, test server availability, or scan WiFi networks for neighbor devices, Network Tools has been developed right for you! Our professional app is equipped with a wide range of tools like ping, traceroute, DNS resolve, simple TCP client, routes, and interfaces list. Network Tools by KeepSolid allows you to identify problems before they become a serious issue.
We have developed the easiest and the most intuitive interface possible. It will help you to instantly perform any possible type of test or check.
The variety of expert analysis tools includes:
- Add any custom domain for HTTP(S) availability check
- Gives additional information on whether domain name can't be resolved or does not answer via HTTP protocol
WiFi Devices List
- Shows a list of all WiFi neighbor devices with their respective IP and MAC addresses
- Shows NetBIOS/Bonjour names of devices
- Allows ping/traceroute of the found devices to check connectivity
- Allows you to detect a packet loss and network problems
- Configurable timeout, delay, packet size, packet count
- Shows the full route from your device to the destination server
- Gives you all the stats on intermediate network hops
- You can use system configured DNS servers or choose from the list of pre-defined ones
- Fast and accurate data with copiable results
- Supports both IPv4 (A) and IPv6 (AAAA) field types
- Additional advanced field type responses are provided: MX, NS, SOA, SRV, TXT
- Connect to any plain-text that supports a TCP server
- Supports HTTP, SMTP, POP3, Telnet protocols
- Good for students researching network protocols
- Shows system routes on your device
- Similar to "route" utility from your Mac, especially useful for developers
- Shows all system network interfaces along with associated addresses
- Similar to "ifconfig" utility from your Mac.
Meet the latest update of our network scanning utility! Today, we introduce you a number of exciting improvements and new features to get your network analytics to a whole new level. The new version includes:
- New option for scanning services of the selected device
- Support for iOS 11
- Support for iPhone X
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't support IPv6 for any of the utilities
Despite mentioning IPv6 in the description, all of the utilities are "host name or IPv4" only
Brilliant app, can't believe it's Free!
Love this incredibly useful and informative app. A must-have for any IT professionals.
So much interesting information is revealed, I just wish there was a manual to explain the app's features and the results it reveals, I would happily pay for the app if it provided more explanations for non-IT professionals and interested newbies (like myself).
I am sure others would do likewise, it's a brilliant app.
So far, So good!!!
Thanks for this App.
I'll post back once I've used it a little longer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.