Grip - Strengthen Your Professional Network And Meet Like-Minded People
By Grip ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grip is the new networking tool to get handshakes with peers. A handshake is more than a connection and leads to instant interaction to share ideas and start projects together.
Join the more than 100 communities that have been started by passionate professionals, organizations, co-working spaces and events make it easy and fun for you to get handshakes with fellow members.
We started Grip because meeting people online professionally is difficult and time-consuming, we wanted to create a way where it is easy and fun to meet people to work together with on new projects. A place where the networking doesn’t end when you have connected with each other but it is rather the beginning of a new collaboration.
Download the app now and start getting handshakes yourself!
Don’t take our word for it, this is what people are saying about Grip:
“At Venture Cup, Grip enables us to establish more meaningful connections between like-minded people and thus grow our community beyond what we could before.” Juraj Pal, Leader of the Venture Cup community.
“Awesome For Networking, Already got in contact with interesting people.” Kasper Plum rated Grip 5 stars in the AppStore.
The Features Of Grip:
- Every action you take influences the strength of your Grip, the stronger it is, the more handshakes you get!
- Login with LinkedIn or Facebook to simply import your profile to Grip.
- Add a one-liner to let people know what you are looking for.
- Join the communities that interest you.
- Anonymously swipe later or interested on members.
- When the other person also swipes interested on you, it's a handshake!
- Use the in-app chat for direct communication.
What's New in Version 3.1.5
“Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you”
― Rasheed Ogunlaru
We added the Grip Strength to the card and messaging, made it possible to login with Facebook, and improved the messenger.