*** THE ORIGINAL - NetworkToolbox ***
***USERS SAY ITS BETTER THAN NET ANALYZER and FING ***
The space here isn't big enough to list all features.
Read the Manual at: http://go-to.me/nettb-manual
This app rewarded "Best of the Year" in 2013 by PC Magazine and is still the best Network App on the App Store.
Users say: ‘Better than Fing and Deep Whois!’ : I’ve been using a number of other apps like Fing, Deep Whois, etc … but then I found this app. It includes a whole raft of network utilities, including some not found in other apps…
EVEN FOR INEXPERIENCED USERS: THE APP CONTAINS DEMO VIDEOS, HOW-TOs, GLOSSARY
This App with its 41 individual Tools helps to analyze local or public networks for security issues or wrong configurations.
It provides various scanning options such as WiFi Network IP scanning, Port scanning and integrates the SHODAN scan engine, Security exploit tests and more.
Results can be further analyzed by opening IP Addresses or Ports with one of the tools provided by this app.
All tools are tightly integrated so you can easily jump from one tool to another.
■ Device and public IP Address
■ Network interfaces (WiFi, 3G/4G)
■ Additional Device information
■ Cell and provider information
SHODAN AND MORPHEUS SEARCH
■ Expose online devices
■ Search by keyword, country, port, network, hostname
■ Browse results individually with all available tools of this app
■ Search and expose online devices based on a given location
NS-LOOKUP with DOMAIN INFORMATION
■ Provides information for a certain domain or ip
■ Provide information about the number of attacks (ISC)
■ Provider information
■ Location of IP or Host display on a map
■ DNS records such as MX, A, TXT etc.
WIFI NETWORK SCAN
■ Discover all devices on your network
■ Including IP, MAC, Vendor, Network Name
■ Maintain your own custom device names easily if you like
■ Ping IP or domain
■ Show Errors and RTT
■ Display results graphically
■ Find out who is behind a certain domain
■ Query ANY! DNS Server
■ See DNS record information such as A,TXT,CNAME,MX,SOA etc.
■ See and compare DNS Server response times
VISUAL TRACEROUTE (new)
■ Analyze how packets get to their destination
■ Socket analysis and terminal tool
■ Predefined protocols for Telnet, FTP, HTTP, POP3 and IMAP
■ Inspect server responses
■ Send arbitrarily data to the server
FTP and SFTP CLIENT
■ Browse remote directory tree
■ Direct file viewing
■ File and directory operations
■ Upload and download of multiple files to device
■ Default password list check of FTP server
■ Public / Private Key support (New!)
■ Terminal client for SSL
■ Default password list check of server
■ Same functionality as FTP
MAC ADDRESS DB
■ Find out which vendor is responsible for which MAC address and v/v
■ Calculate net-masks, first-,last- addresses etc.
■ Site Default password check
■ Test for common Traversal exploits (e.g. /../../..passwd etc.)
■ Possibility to select user agents from Blackberry over Firefox, IE, Safari and iOS
■ Display source code, plain text or hirachically browse XML
■ Crawl website and collect all contained links
■ Analyze robots.txt
■ Both, websites and disallows robots content can be further analyzed
■ Scan and reveal Bluetooth LE devices
■ Inspect Server (e.g. HTTPS) certificates in a readable format
BONJOUR and UPnP (new)
■ Scan and discover Bonjour or UPnP services
MAIL SERVER CHECK
■ Analyze issues with your mail settings
■ Handle files downloaded via FTP or SFTP or HTTP (New!)
■ File and directory operations
■ File viewer (PDF, Text, Image, HTML)
■ Open files in other apps, installed on your device
■ Send file via E-Mail
■ Each tool has a detailed description of their purpose and how to use
■ Written and video tutorials available
Find out more on: http://go-to.me/nettb
This update adds IPv6 support for Traceroute and some other IPv6 improvements and corrections. In Ping, you can now decide whether to Ping using IPv4 or IPv6. Also, fonts for the Input fields have been enlarged.
These were the changes for the last update:
■ The Devices Tool has been completely rewritten
- It provides more and individual information about Wifi, Cell, Lan and VPN connections
- Hardware information about Capture Devices (e.g. Cameras) added
- Information about Maximum Frame Rate added
- URL Cache can now be Cleared
- Cookies can now be Cleared
- Detailed information about Clipboard content added
- Information about all installed Fonts added
■ Local Files Tool
- This tool now fully integrates into Apple’s Filesharing feature. Now, downloaded files or files that should be uploaded can also be accessed from the iOS Files Tool.
■ Health Check Tool
- A new test has been added to perform a simple connection test
■ Other minor changes
- The App also includes several improvements for the iPhone X and iPhone x plus devices.
- Necessary changes for iOS 11.4.1
- The Icon size can now be changed even smaller (Settings -> Appearance -> Icon size)
- The HTTP Tool can now also display structured JSON data
- Further improved Network and Port Scanning
- The Resources section has been updated (please have a look)
■■ New Tools:
■ New Base Conversion Tool
- Encode / Decode Base64 or Hex data
■ Have I been pawned
- This Tool uses the HIBP API to check if an Email address has been compromised
■ Lan Cable support
And finally, the App now supports the Redpark L5-Net Ethernet Cable which is a very nice solution to connect the App to a cabled network and do in-depth analysis without WiFi or Cell.
You can read more about the Cable on my Blog (networktoolbox.de/blog) or in the News section of NetworkToolbox.
Please, don’t forget to write or update your review.
AND: If you are having any issues with my App or questions, please contact me (using the Support button inside the App or the form on my website networktoolbox.de) otherwise I can't help and that's frustrating.
THANK YOU !!!
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly useful, swiss army knife
Indispensable. The way that the tools are integrated is superb. Full IPv6 support has now been added. If you do networking, you need this app. The developer does a superb job. Meine Lieblings Netzwerkanalyseapp.
* APP STORE: I gave this excellent app a two-star review earlier because it then lacked IPv6 support, but the developer addressed my concern so an extra star - six stars for responsive support! Unfortunately for some strange reason I am unable to overwrite, edit or delete that earlier review. Bug in the app store.
Definitely the best single network analysis/security app available in the Store.
I Love this application
- Marcus Roskosch
- 110.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Marcus Roskosch - Creating-your-app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.