Neurology Psychiatry OSCEs
By 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Essential for any medical student revising for neurology and psychiatry exams.
Revision aid for medical students sitting OSCE examinations in neurology and psychiatry. Contains a set of mock OSCE sheets, for students to work through individually or in pairs, checking off each item to ensure correct history or examination.
Stations are split into two categories; history taking skills (History) and examination (Clinical Exams).
By integrating the textbook detail with the Smart Phone technology users can benefit from the app in the following ways:
- Graphical results – logging the user’s previous attempts at each Exam station, thus the user is able to see how they are improving in graphical form.
- The app records the mistakes made in previous 4 attempts, allowing the user can identify their weak points.
- An adjustable timer and pass mark – to give the user the real goal of finishing the examinations.
- Practice and test modes.
- Exam mode – that runs consecutive random stations
- Portable Internet – to research any unknown pathologies.
Closes itself everytime I try to go to a mark scheme. Bit useless, really.
This app closes on you every time you try to open, I would like my money back
- Category: Medical
- Released: 02 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
- © One 2 One Medicine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.