New Daylight: Sustaining your daily journey with the Bible
By Aimer Media Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Direct to you, New Daylight offers daily Bible readings and reflections for everybody who wants to go deeper with God. The free app contains a sample of 21 readings and reflections including the next 7 days that you can keep and use on your iPhone forever. Subscriptions for 1, 4 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
The New Daylight app opens on a specially prepared reading each and every day of the year. It is ideal for those looking for a fresh approach to regular Bible study, and offers a talented team of contributors who present a Bible passage (text included), helpful comment and a prayer or thought for the day ahead.
Key features of the New Daylight app will allow you to:
- Save your favourite readings to go back to again and again
- Change the font size to make your reading more comfortable
- Email a selected reading to a friend
- Keep track of all readings you have missed to allow you to catch up
- Browse the readings by Bible book, contributor or date
- The readings can be presented in paging or scrolling mode
The New Daylight app supports the purchasing of 1, 4 and 12 month subscriptions from within the app. Readings are intelligently downloaded in the background so you don't need to remain connected to the internet to access them and once downloaded will remain available on your device.
How does Day by Day with God subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get readings every day for one week of six readings free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.49), four month (£3.99) or annual (£10.49) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; or do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with the auto-renewal of your subscription
** The app no longer supports the iPad 1
New Daylight is edited by Naomi Starkey. The team of contributors includes Steve Aisthorpe, Amy Boucher Pye, Rachel Boulding, Stephen Cottrell, Elaine Duncan, Gordon Giles, Tony Horsfall, Helen Julian CSF, Jennifer Oldroyd, John Proctor, Stephen Rand, David Robertson, Margaret Silf, Naomi Starkey, David Winter, Veronica Zundel.
It is a publication of BRF.
For more about BRF visit
Terms of service can be found at http://www.aimermedia.com/brf/tos
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Fixed a subscription issue for renewing and new subscribers.
Changed my review...
I've decided to change my original review from last year, as for some reason I felt led to pick up these Daily Readings again. Having initially struggled with writers who I felt were a little shallow and uninspiring, even questionable in their understanding of Scripture - I eventually wrote a negative review and uninstalled. However, I'm glad I took it up again, for this years' writers have blown me away with their sense of the profound, their knowledge of Scripture and Church History, their realism, honesty, and inspiration! The little thought provoking 'challenges' at the end of each reading round it all off very satisfyingly. I was particularly moved by one writers' courage and matter of fact approach to an extremely challenging situation and feel very much moved to pray for her and her family. God bless and thank you. Xx
- Category: Books
- Updated: 14 January 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Aimer Media Ltd.
- © 2010 Aimer Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Subscription to New Daylight£1.49
- Subscription to New Daylight£3.99
- Subscription to New Daylight£10.49
- 12 Months of New Daylight readings£10.99
- 4 Months of New Daylight readings£4.49
- 1 Month of New Daylight readings£1.49