Newton Vs The Horde HD Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uh Oh! The scientists are being attacked by a vicious horde of monsters. Use physics to splat those nasty creatures before they get close. Squash them, skewer them, explode them and do whatever you can to help our scientist friends survive.
- Drag items from your inventory into the world to squash, splat and skewer the horde of monsters.
- Connect objects to each other and the world with ropes and elastic. Simply hold and drag a connector from your inventory and let go where you want it to start, then tap and hold somewhere else to set its length and start dragging it. Let go to place the end and connect it to something else.
- Setup traps with springs and bombs and watch the monsters go flying. Load them up with objects by dropping them in the green areas.
- Tap on items to push them, tap on connectors to snap them. Tap and hold objects to drag them around.
- Illuminate everything with light bulbs. Try experimenting!
(Alternative controls: Don’t like dragging? Try just tapping once to select an item then again to place it.)
Share your scores and unlock achievements with OpenFeint integration to compete with players around the world.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed issues with iOS 3.2
- Improved scrolling in game
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: GoGo-Robot Ltd.
- © Copyright 2011 RadiationBurn Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.