By LefTurn Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get Next! for FREE for a limited time. It's a great day to be productive!
Next! was built from the ground up to help you master your busy life. We created Next! with three goals in mind: 1) eliminate the need to carrying around silly things like notebooks so we can look super slick 2) create a ridiculously flexible system that changes the way you organize for the better and 3) have one beautiful place to manage your work. If you think these goals are stupid, that's ok - there are a lot of other options out there for you to use instead!
Next! is not for everyone. Some people get it -
“This is my go-to productivity app as it blows away the other apps I’ve purchased. Thank you Next!” – Justdoit66
“This is really an amazing application… Where most check list apps fall short is two fold – the idea of projects and the need for documentation. Next! covers both bases.” - Kickboatsilly
"So intutive :) very helpful app for project and goal management" - Wolfboy002
And some people don't -
"Confusing. Congratulations if you figured out how to use this app. I haven't. I've tried - believe me." - Zohal
"Because of its lack of an organization matrix it becomes just a confusing soup of a swiping nightmare." - LaurelHost
By combining project management with note taking and document storage Next! gives you a whole to way to get more done.
More than a check list:
• References - Import and link documents directly to your goals, projects and actions
• Linking - Next! provides the flexibility to link multiple actions, projects, goals and references
• Action Lists - Separate Next!, Scheduled and Someday action lists
• Project & Goal Status - Progress bars indicate your status for each project and goal
• Dynamic Note Pad - Create notes in Next! and add actions directly in the note
• Search - Quickly locate actions, projects, goals and references by searching through titles, descriptions and notes
• Share - Email any individual goal, project, action or reference or send a whole list
• Navigate - Use the navigation wheel or swipe to view your information
• Notifications - View your Next! list in your iPad Notification Center
Check out our video, read reviews, and find out more by visiting lefturnlabs.com
Connect with us on Twitter: @lefturnlabs
We want your feedback! For support, questions, and requests please email us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
Fix for iOS6 stability
Needs retina graphics and syncing on iPhone & Mac to match the competition. I very much like the UI though.