Next for iPhone - Track your expenses and finances
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad app, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And your done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
What's New in Version 3.2
- Added Chinese simplified and traditional
(update the separate iPad app too, to have the same version of the sync engine)
I've looked for, and purchased, several 'Finance' apps. to assist me with keeping an on-the-go record of my numerous outgoings between paydays, but found them to be a little too demanding for my needs; all I want is an app. that's minimalist in design, intuitive, and quick to use: 'Next' has provided these needs in an inexpensive and well executed product.
The layout is aesthetically pleasing, uncluttered, and intuitive. It segues nicely between each facet of the application, with each screen providing subtle, but useful, features.
Using the application for that which it was designed - adding transactions - is superb overall, removing the burden of pre-requisites adopted by many other apps. of the same ilk. Literally select the icon that best represents your transaction, add the amount, with optional annotations, and submit. That's it. It offers a nice visual display of transactions committed, accompanied by enough information to identify the transaction.
While this review doesn't offer a definitive overview, I wanted to highlight the salient functionality that compelled me to write a review in the first place.
I'd recommend this app. to anyone interested in having a better grasp on where their money goes each month, without the hassle of lengthy process steps to achieve it.
Just bought this and it looks really good... But it really needs explanation of what each tab is before I can use this, otherwise I've just wasted £2 to try and work out my expenses
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 23 April 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: noidentity gmbh
- © 2014 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.