Next for iPhone - Track your expenses and finances
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
What's New in Version 3.6
- Notes suggestions: When you type a note (on a new expense or also when editing) it will suggest you notes based on your previous entries.
- Search: In the expenses list you can now switch between filtering by categories or searching for notes
- 4 new icons: ice cream, ticket (e.g. cinema, concert), golf, taxi
- New URL scheme for adding expenses: visit noidentity.com/next_url.html for more info
Plus some fixes with backup/import and other small improvements.
Fuss free expense recording.
This finance app focuses on recording your expenses. There are no budgets, recurring income, savings etc. to contend with. At first I was dubious but this simplicity is its strength. It is easy and fast to use with a well designed and intuitive interface. If you want to simply record your daily spending it's perfect. I also bought the Mac app version and it synchs well over iCloud. My only reservation is having to pay again for an additional iPad version. Perhaps a better value bundle price should be offered? Nevertheless, the iPhone app is highly recommended.
Keep the updates coming
So simple and easy to use. Great for keeping track of spending on trivial things. Bought it originally just to see how much I was spending on lunch and coffee but now I put everything in there. Feel a bit uneasy about the backing up of content. There is something that says 'iCloud is on' but that doesn't tell me a lot! Some more transparency on the backup capabilities would be great (other than a manual export).
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 17 January 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: noidentity gmbh
- © 2014 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.