Next for iPhone - Track your expenses and finances
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Should fix a crash on launch on some devices. Sorry about that.
Great app-- weird 3D Touch
The 3D Touch implementation for the home screen is a little weird. Would be better to be able to jump to a category rather than quickly input an expense
It’s a little awkward to get the system of icons—> categories straight in your head, but once that’s done it’s super fast super simple and super smart. Now wuth export!
No longer supported
This app is nice and I've used it for years but it seems no longer supported. It has a bug that I contacted the developer about three times but no reply. The developer has also stated they cannot make money working on these apps. It now has another bug (export) but I have zero hope of it ever being fixed. I have moved on.
Great but needs a little more
I think a couple touches to add to this would be more icons and Touch ID locking other than that a great money tracking app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 30 October 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: noidentity gmbh
- © 2015 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.