Nfc Ideas brings Near Field Communications (NFC) to Mac OSX.
The NFC Mac App allows you to use the power of Nfc on the go! Now your Mac can experience Nfc tag interactions too.
Requires an NFC Smart Card Reader. Supported readers included:
ACS ACR122U (NFC Type I-IV, DESFire, MIFARE)
ACS ACR1252U (NFC Type I-IV, DESFire, MIFARE)
ACS ACR1255U-J1 (NFC Type I-IV, DESFire, MIFARE)
IDENTIVE uTrust 370x (NFC Type II & Type IV, DESFire, MIFARE)
* Include new ACS Reader Names for ACS ACR 1255U-J1 and ACS ACR1255U-M1 readers
* Improve PCSC Reader timeout behavior
* Initialize Preferences on Launch
* Default Encode Identifier setting = UID
* Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Glad to see the first Apple store NFC app !
Easy to use and works well with the ACR112U.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.