Nigel McGill's SaxTracks
By CranberryBlue R & D
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nigel McGill's SaxApps are a series of high quality, high definition utilities for any Musician, and essential for all Saxophone players. SaxTracks is a recording app that allows you to record playing with your favourite backing tracks. Download and select a track, record, mix, and save, and share with your friends. SaxTracks provides the perfect practice companion for high quality recordings.
Notable features are:
- 13 Free downloadable professional backing tracks bundled with this app.
- Select and save backing tracks and music from your iTunes library.
- High Quality recording with Reverb and automatic compression.
- Save, rename, and share your recording tracks via email, SMS, or Airdrop.
Nigel McGill's SaxTracks allows three recording options.
1. Quick record with no backing track.
2. Basic record mixing backing track and recording.
3. Studio record using headset and mixing backing track.
Mixing features include automatic audio compression, selectable reverb for microphone input, gain adjust on both input and backing tracks.
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor Bug Fixes.
I really have not got on with this app mainly because there is no detailed user guide on how to use it. As a complete beginner using a recording device I could not figure it out and let the developers know, who just did not want to know about my feedback. I read on a sax forum recently that other people have had the same trouble...no user instructions for beginners. I have just clicked to import a backing track and now have been taken to a black screen with a web address and cannot get back to the app. So my purchase is wasted if I can't get it back again. Dear Publisher please provide a detailed user guide asap and let me know how to get the app back. Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: 09 January 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CranberryBlue R & D
- © CranberryBlue R&D
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.