By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Bug fixes and other improvements.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT PLEASE!
This is an excellent app and when used with my Nike FuelBand SE it really is an amazingly motivational tool!
The only thing in my opinion that could improve it, is to add Apple Watch support, as my FuelBand won't last forever and the phones tracking ability is rubbish compared to using the FuelBand which you obviously can't buy anymore. To have this app on my Apple Watch would be amazing!
One more thing, please bring back the old trophy icons, it was so much easier to see what you had, now they are all a uniform medal image you have to read through each of them which is a pain and it also doesn't look as nice.
Good design but some errors need fixing!!
Good app with nice clean functional and easy to use design. However, my biggest complaint is that when you look at your Nike fuel the next day, it often seems to show a lower score than what I actually achieved which is frustrating because I set a high goal for myself and stretch myself to acheive it - I think I have as the app tells me so, but the next day it shows a lower score and shows me as not having achieved the goal and breaks my streak. I hope this can be fixed in a future update - have also seen some other reviews commenting on the same so it seems a universal problem with the app.
This is an interesting app. It's great to track your overall day and see how active you are and Aldo compared to the average of your age group and gender.
However, like Wahoo Fitness, Runkeeper and many other apps, I would like to be able to export my sessions on here to others apps.
At the moment I don't understand all the terminology and have found it all in the app, so I am marking it down.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 September 2015
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.