By Nike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you upgrade your existing FuelBand account to the new FuelBand 2.0 app, it may take some time depending on connectivity and the amount of data you have. Sit tight, a green progress indicator will keep you updated on your progress. We want to make sure we don’t miss a single step.
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE.
What's New in Version 2.3
• You can now stay connected to Nike via push notifications - receive the latest info on challenges and upcoming Nike events as well as exclusive video content.
• Bug fixes and other improvements.
Only works with Fuelband SE
Just when you think everything has been fine for a few months (see previous reviews below) then BAM! Another update and the app flakes out again. Do Nike test any of these versions before they release them?
Looks like I spoke too soon! (see previous reviews below). Even my Fuelband SE is messing up now, doubling up my points when I sync. This is such an unreliable app, I simply would not recommend getting a Fuelband. It's a great piece of kit in theory, but the hardware and software are completely unreliable.
My old Fuelband broke so I got it exchanged for an SE and it works perfectly with the latest version of the app. But I had to switch off the hourly move reminders as you could just see my iPhone battery 1% every minute.
Old Fuelband review:
The latest version of the app seems barely compatible with my old Fuelband. This is probably a ploy to get you to pay out for a new SE band. My history isn't appearing, when I sync it only syncs some data and I have days missing. This is pretty much a broken app for people with old Fuelbands
I love my fuelband, I wear it all the time but that's where it stops.
The app is appalling. Since using the fuelband I've been dogged with issues with the syncing. Just when you see a new update and the words 'bug fixes' you think, "yes! finally, nike have fixed everything and TESTED IT to make sure it works properly". no, no! after not syncing for four days, it finally sorted itself out, but not without it's issues of now doubling (or adding) to everyday I've had since owning it. I've reached huge goals and gained loads of trophies without doing any of the work! result! no, just disappointing.
I doubt nike read these reviews and me writing this won't make any diet of difference. I'm having constant email conversations with their support team, but without any real outcomes.
So all in all, the fuelband itself is awesome, I really do love it but the app is shockingly bad.
If you can put up with nasty gremlins in the app then definitely buy the fuelband, otherwise maybe think of going somewhere else.
My friend and I bought a fuel band a few months ago & I have to say, I think it's an invaluable motivator. The targets definitely encourage you to move more & being able to track each other's progress has spurred us both on. I love the 'win the hour' feature & it's increased my step count dramatically. It also looks good so I can wear it all day & evening. Thank you, Nike!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 June 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 46.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
- © Copyright 2013 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.