Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike Run Club
Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, weekly and monthly distance challenges to keep you motivated, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
- JOIN WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DISTANCE CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED AND MOVING
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion.
Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio-Guided Run with one of Nike's coaches and athletes. Swipe left to Settings to customise your run and turn on Cheers to receive cheers from friends while you run. And don't forget to check out the detail of your last few runs in Activity History. GPS support is only available on Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration directly through in-ear audio from Nike's coaches, as well as elite athletes like Mo Farah and entertainers such as Kevin Hart. The workouts are designed to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance and have fun doing it. Additionally, intervals are automatically marked along the way so all you need to do is press Start and go. Each Audio-Guided Run is paired with a specific playlist, so be sure to connect to Apple Music or Spotify to get the best experience.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED
Join the Nike global community of runners in weekly and monthly distance challenges made to keep you motivated and moving. Reach goals, earn achievements, and go the distance.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Get motivated and earn trophies when you smash Personal Records like your fastest 5K or longest run. Challenge yourself to earn monthly milestone badges or see how long you can keep your running streak alive.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
A little support can go a long way. You can receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends during your run to keep you going strong. And if you want to cheer your friends back, that's cool, too.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike friends.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what's new with this update:
- Improved functionality for Guided Runs! At the end of each guided run or workout, if you want to continue running, you can now resume the run to have one continuous activity saved. If you do not want to continue running, please be sure to end the run manually. This new functionality also applies for Guided Runs started on Apple Watch.
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO-TIP: Check out our new weekly and monthly distance Challenges to stay motivated and keep running.
- Better navigation design to discover and explore Guided Runs. Swipe left on the main START screen and try a new run!
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 4.2 or above.
Ratings and Reviews
Audio coaching while you run.
Great app! (but some minor improvements would be great)
App is really nice that you could plan your runs according to how far or how long you want to go, or spontaneously start and it would automatically calculate everything for you. I’ve been using it to have a (free!) customized training scheme for a 10k race I will be running. HOWEVER, there are a few suggestions or changes I would like:
**1. In a training plan when running sprint intervals, it would be so much better (!) if the voiceover would tell you when you reach the distance of each interval e.g.- 200m. So when you’re sprinting madly, you don’t have to constantly keep checking your phone to see if you’ve reached 200m to stop the stopwatch.**
2. When adding additional personal runs to your training plan days, they aren’t displayed in your overall training schedule and total distance etc., so a little hard to keep in track of overall progress.
3. Would be good if you could link the Nike Training Club app to this one, so you could record what workouts you do during eg a race training plan.
Update has ruined everything
Having recently updated my iPhone, Apple Watch and the Nike app (Jan 2018) I’ve found that nothing works. More than 60% of my runs are not tracked on a map with GPS, instead just giving me an irritating circle, calories are all over the place and it never tracks elevation. Before this update I stepped out the house and tapped the Nike+ symbol on my watch and pressed start, immediately it started and tracked everything well. Now I tap on the symbol, it thinks, thinks some more and then eventually I can click start, but then it apparently doesn’t know where I am yet manages to track miles!! Checking my phone before I start all map apps, the Nike+ app and even flight tracker know exactly where I am seconds after stepping out my house, yet the watch doesn’t and even tho it starts it doesn’t track the route of my run! Also, why do I have to uncheck autopause for every single run? I hate autopause and you’d think I could just switch it off and be done with it as on the phone but no, it resets after every single run! Unbelievably poor and annoying they can’t get all these issues sorted and back to the way they were before the update. I’ve been using Nike+ for years and don’t want to change but I may look into it now.
- Nike, Inc
- 203.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 Nike, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.