By Ideas Made Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured in App Store’s ‘Best New Apps’ in 6 countries, Wired, Gizmodo and Stuff Magazine. 148 Apps - "appealing to those who think more visually." 4/5.
Built for visual people who use their camera as a way of remembering things they want to take action on - NINE lets you capture quickly, organise simply and find easily.
No more scrolling through your entire library to find that elusive photo reminder…
- Use the camera (or import from your library) to quickly capture photos of things you want to remember.
- Subtle filter to give your images clarity.
- Automatically notes the location so you can find that shop or restaurant again.
- Using a combination of the NINE action tags, organise however you like, e.g. A great recipe - ‘Make’, gorgeous sweater - ‘Love’ and ‘Buy’, must-see movie poster - ‘Watch’ and ‘Go'
- More than a 'to-do', now you have 'to-buy', 'to-make', 'to-go'...
- Completed items are archived without losing them forever.
- Tap a tag to see everything related.
- Search by label for something specific.
- A detailed view of the item lets you zoom your picture, find it on the map, edit or share it with friends.
- Beauty and Brains (Birchyeah)
"This app the most intuitive and beautiful user experience I have seen in a long time."
- Only To-Do List that works for me (Julsmac18)
"I've lost count of how many list apps I've tried. This is definitely the best. Looks lovely, simple and not cluttered"
- So good! (goodbyejulia)
"Such a great app for visual artists trying to keep track of projects and tasks."
Easily the best looking to do list on the app market (Karen.Nicole)
"Amazing functionality, super fast, very beautiful interface."
Apple App Store - 'Best New Apps' in 6 countries!
Wired UK - ‘Best new iPad & iPhone Apps - Productivity & Tools’
Stuff Magazine - Featured in 'Must Downloads'
148 Apps: "...appealing to those who think more visually." - 4/5
What's New in Version 1.6
- Various updates and fixes
A useful app, but could be more useful
Fantastically-designed app; makes my to-do lists visually stunning and a joy to scroll through.
But some features feel missing - particularly the ability to change the location of a “to-do”. Often I’ll snap a picture of something, or jot it down somewhere, only to retrospectively add it to my list later at home. Most of my items, then, have the location of my apartment!
Would love to be able to share lists, get geographical reminders (ie. when I’m near somewhere), and turn off the prompt to set a reminder every time (feels a little intrusive).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 November 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Ideas Made Digital Ltd
- © 2017 Ideas Made Digital Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.