Noisy Nee Naw!
By Penguin Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nee-naw! Nee-naw! Emergency! Sound the sirens and explore different types of rescue vehicles and workers in this fun-filled gaming app for 3-5 year olds.
• Play three great games that help to develop your child’s dexterity and memory skills and stimulate their creativity.
• Brought to you by Ladybird - for every age and every stage of your child's development.
• Tilt your device to steer the fire engine safely through the busy roads back to the fire station in Fast Fire Firefighters.
• Three different levels to choose from as your skills improve.
• Pick a rescue worker, from fireman to paramedic, and then choose their uniforms in Driver Dress-Up.
• Take photos of your favourites and store them in your picture library!
• Test your memory skills with Emergency Pairs, and listen to the realistic sounds for each character and emergency vehicle!
Fabulous app for my 2 boys !
My 2 boys love this app. It's got 3 games with great graphics and sound effects.
The first game involves dressing up different emergency services workers and my 3 year old really enjoys this.
There is also a pairs matching game which both my kids enjoy as it has different levels. The bonus is that when a pair match up, there is a special sound effect for each picture.
Finally, there is a game where you steer the fire engine around a road back to the fire station to pick up water buckets. Again, great pictures and sound effects.
Whilst not directly educational it's a great app to keeps the kids amused and will inspire talking all about the emergency services.
Perfect for the 3-5 age bracket.
Great interactive and noisy game
My sons loved this mainly due to the noise and go ahead to shake the phone. Good sound effects and sparked a conversation about emergency services. Good clean fun!
Not what I expected - disappointed.
Dressing the fire man was difficult even for me to understand. Once he's dressed nothing happens. Boring! Matching the pairs. Once the two cards are overturned please program the app to re set them onto their front. My toddler didn't understand the fact he had to press them again. Fire truck carnage. Less said about that the better. Waste of cash I'm afraid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: 04 October 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Penguin Books
- © Ladybird Books Ltd 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.