***IMPORTANT: Please contact us with any feedback or issues at email@example.com. We'd love to help you get cooking!***
#1 Food & Drink App and featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps"!
It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone! Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
● Over 145 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
● More recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
● More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
● The “Martha Stewart of Paleo.” –The New York Times
● “Oddly provocative.” –Christopher Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen
● “A must-have app.” –AppCraver
● “Brilliantly designed.” –Apps Magazine
● “Visually stunning.” –Gear Diary
● “Always popping with flavor.” –The Kitchn
● “Truly extraordinary.” –Michael Ruhlman, James Beard Award-winning food writer
Message from Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo:
Hey, Nomsters – my updated cookbook app is here, and it’s finally available for your iPhone!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes—all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive shopping list, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well!
● App development by Y Media Labs ●
- Optimized for latest iOs
- Fixed minor bugs and formatting problems
- If you have any issues with the app after updating to a new iOS version or new device, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get cooking! Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes all the time
Used to be a favourite but constantly crashes on new iPad Pro and has done for a few months.
Beautiful and functional
First off, this app looks fabulous. The high quality photography I've come to expect from the nom nom paleo blog makes the iPad experience all the more pleasant. I could quite happily spend an hour just looking through the many recipe and step-by-step photos. I'm using it on an iPad 2, it must look incredible on the retina display of an iPad 3.
The app itself is well laid out, and with a seemingly endless array of recipes. My only problem is which of the many that have caught my eye to do first.
There are some nice additional touches like the shopping list creator, the intro to Paleo and the Whole30 compatible category but ultimately, you shouldn't buy this app because you are (or are planning on being) Paleo. You should buy it because it's got a wide selection of healthy, great looking and great tasting meals with simple to follow instructions. The Paleo benefits are almost a happy side-effect!
My top app for Paleo cooking!
I have only dipped my toes into this amazing app and I am blown away already. It is so concise and a real treat to pick your way through an amazing array of gastronomy.
In Nov 2012 I was diagnosed with Ceoliac Disease. Somehow I was not surprised, as I was and had been suffering with something. For me there was a blessing in disguise because through researching and blogging it has brought me to the now.
The Paleo now, as I call it.
Of course I did what everyone is told to do, cut out the gluten.
But although there was an improvement it was still miserable after I had eaten. So, more research was needed. To cut it all short, I have kicked all the grain. Within one month I am down 1 size in jeans.
With this app Nom Nom Paleo (Michelle) has come up with winning formula no matter what your dietary requirements are. Step by step she leads you by the hand to an amazing selection of
What I call proper food, the food our grandparents ate and well before them.
Do yourselves a big big favour and get this app now, and that's another thing it is well worth the money. It's so cheap!
Currently, the slow cooker recipes are my favourite!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.