Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Happy organizing =)
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe it is just me, but...
Paid for the app as it promised so much; and on the face of things it looked ideal. However once fully paid for only half of the functionality could be coaxed into life, no matter what I tried the reminders were never displayed properly, nor shown, in the summary section. The same had to be said for the Star tagging option.
Had the app on both an iPhone 6s + and an older iPad 3, sync okay, but no go with the summary screens on either device. It was almost as if the app couldn't register that it was now fully paid for, despite one of the screens acknowledging it was no longer in Demo mode.
Tried UpWord customer support twice, and as noted by another Reviewer (Dec 16) there was no reply. As an EU customer I made use of the iTunes 14 day no quibble refund option as I only had a week remaining (and wasn't getting anywhere with UpWord Customer Support).
Your mileage may vary, but the app wouldn't work properly for me!
Good app but lacking functionality
I use this for writing articles which I the copy and paste to my website.
As Upword has no editing features such as different fonts, italics or bold type I find I have to write it first, then edit it on my site, thus doubling the workload.
Unless these features are added quite soon it makes no sense for me to continue using it as I may as well write my articles and edit them at the same time on my site.
This app allows people so much variety in how to structure your notes and what to do. I really appreciate how they make it free to use and have only a one time fee for so many options after that. I would 100% recommend this app to other and I plan to.
- Curious Kiwi Co.
- 63.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lau Brothers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium £4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8 Free
- Loyalty Reward 9 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.