By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.12.4
- Improve Apple Pencil writing experience (allow stylus-only mode).
- Fix bugs.
Answer to everything
I have used Notes Plus for a long time. Tried many others, but always come back. It has everything you need in a creative, typing and handwriting app. You can file within file; lots of covers, beautiful drawing / writing pens; easy, multifunction text work. Nothing more needed if you have this, no matter what you want it for! The customer support is amazing and fast and there are constant updates. Do I sound a bit over the top? I defy you to argue with me.
Best App for Apple Pen by Far
I have been using this app for a few weeks primarily to make the most of my Apple Pen. This has been the most useful app I have bought for many years. Using it for so many things and no more notebooks and pens to lug around. Great, keep up the good work..
This is a great app for working with printed documents that you want to write on, as well as doing all sorts of other clever stuff with the Apple Pencil.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 4.12.4
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.