Noteshelf - Notes & PDF
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note-takers rejoice! Noteshelf is easily the best note-taking app for iPad. See for yourself what our users have to say in the “Ratings & Reviews” section.
*** ON SALE 40% OFF! ***
Write notes, sketch ideas, annotate PDFs, fill forms, sign contracts, teach a class, make a presentation, keep a journal — or just have fun! Organize, search, and personalize your digital shelf of unlimited notebooks.
Noteshelf works beautifully with a digital pen or stylus, too!
• Millions of colors and a full toolbox of ink pens, pencils and highlighters
• Type your notes using the iPad keyboard and add photos with the camera
• Import and annotate PDFs from your Email, Dropbox, Photo Library or iTunes
• Zoom mode lets you write with incredible accuracy anywhere on the page
• Rest your wrists naturally on the page, just like with a real notebook
• Organize, search, rearrange, copy & paste, label, and tag your pages and notebooks
• Email, tweet, print or share notes to Facebook, Evernote, and Dropbox
• Password-protect notebooks
• Unlimited undo/redo
• Stylus support: Any iPad stylus, POGO Connect, Hex JaJa, Adonit JOT Touch 4, Adonit Script and Wacom Intuos Creative stylus
Noteshelf brings beauty and purpose to your iPad as the true digital notepad it was always meant to be. It includes 15 notebook covers and 20 useful page designs like lined paper, graph paper, shopping list, day planner and more. Many more professionally-designed templates can be downloaded right from the app for FREE!
* TAKE NOTE!
We provide personal responses to your emails, and collate feature requests to plan our upgrades. Let us know how you use Noteshelf!
What's New in Version 8.5
- Gorgeous new iOS 7 Look!
- Advanced Zoom mode when annotating PDFs
- PDF Templates
- Adonit Jot Script Support
- Various bug fixes
- BUG FIX: Misalignment of text boxes
- BUG FIG: Unable to select bottom row of pages in Finder
- Other minor fixes
Lovely Notebook App
After receiving an iPad for Christmas unexpectedly, I have been looking into the different ways in which I can utilise it to help me with my studies.
My university course involves a huge number of paper handouts, and all of the paper notes I make end up being lost in the depths of my room. With this app I am able to easily find what I have written, and no longer have to lug around loads of extra books with me! I am hoping to go almost entirely paperless for my final year.
The interface is beautiful, the choice of different pens, papers and even book covers makes it feel much more personal. I am using a midrange stylus with it at the moment, but am considering splashing out on a more expensive one as I can see myself using this app much more in the future!
Nice, but didn't convince me to go full-on digital
I tried all of the note taking apps and this one is by far the slickest solution. I have used it as my sole note taking solution for a good two years. The problem is that it is not quite like taking notes in a paper notebook, and nor is paper a complete solution either.
I just love a nice high end paper notebook, and a good pen with gel ink! Besides, when you want to jot down a quick note on the go, paper just is a lot faster. As much as digital has all the other benefits, like having all your notes with you, indexed in different notebooks, taggble searches, etc etc, it just lacks that pen and paper feel. No matter how good your stylus is, it's just not a pen.
Conclusion, I will just use both! As far as digital notebooks are concearned, Noteshelf is the way to go.
The best notepad I've found so far
Perfect for me to dispose of my paper notepad.
Just the fact that the wrist guard moves automatically as you write is a big positive. You can just get on and write without having to shell out on an expensive stylus. Meaning it will work with any stylus. The ease of swapping writing implements and the variety also is a big plus. Nice and easy camera integration.
Wish list: would love auto synching with Dropbox rather than just an export. Then my notes are accessible on other devices without having to do anything. At least the export is already there. Very good keep it up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 November 2013
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Italian, Japanese
- Developer: Rama Krishna
- © 2013 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2014 Covers & Holiday Papers£0.69