Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
- Fixed a rare crash which was happening only on iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
Crop and Zoom features on NS1 needed ASAP, please :)
1) We need a “crop” feature for pictures ASAP. GoodNotes has an excellent way to edit photos taken with the camera while maintaining quality. I enjoy Noteshelf quite a lot, love its different pen styles and colours and the smoothness of the writing with the Apple pencil. With this said, just being able to modify the size of a photo, instead of manually being able to do so, limits the use of that particular feature especially when you need to take a quick picture from a presentation and paste it on your notes.
2) Zoom option. Yep, this is necessary as well. I don’t find Noteshelf 2 of the same quality of NS 1 even though NS2 has the zoom option. We need it in NS to make notes even better, smoother and more elegant. I like my notes clean and neat and every feature to make notes clearer and manageable would be highly appreciated.
I have been using this app for a few years and found it great. However, a few weeks ago I started to experience a problem. I copy and paste quite a lot of stuff that I like to go back to, but recently after I’ve saved the content it cuts off the bottom few lines. It doesn’t discriminate against how much or how little I copy either. Even if there is only one paragraph on the page it still cuts off the bottom few lines. Hope this problem is soon resolved.
I use Noteshelf for recording site visits; I hand write notes with the Apple Pencil, I take video and still images; I record conversations and back in the office I transfer the notes and photos to the desktop for final report generation.
It has saved a lot of time and is a more secure way of storing the notes rather than with bits of paper.
If I wanted more, I would say that handwriting recognition would be great, but I’m not sure there’s an app out there that could recognise my handwriting!!
- Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- 168.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Planners £0.99
- Evernote Auto Publish £1.99
- Writing Papers Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.