By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the best note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 10.4
* iOS 9 Spotlight search support
* Apple Pencil support
* Handwriting performance improvement on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro
* FIX: Unable to open Google Drive documents
* FIX: Evernote sync fails in some cases
* Several minor bug fixes
* A more powerful and integrated in-app customer support
Great App with some suggested improvements
I am a designer and uses the App to sketch up design. For most part it is great and using it on an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil has been a joy.
Awesome grid and paper layouts are great. Particularly like having the layout with an iPhone, so I can easily sketch out concepts.
However, a few improvements would make it pretty perfect for using as design sketch pad:
1) Apple Pencil support needs improvement - there's a notable lag for drawn lines. Also, if I draw a line quickly, this lag will result in a kick back curve. A bit annoying for those who draw accurately.
2) A small erase to the size of Apple Pencil tip would be great. With fine tip stylus and the additional accuracy, being able to erase fine lines or even clear our a dot here and there is useful. Currently I have to use scissors to cut out the part I need to erase, move it away then erase.
3) Use full iPad screen for drawing - a large part of the UI is dedicated to visual nice touches, this results in a smaller drawing area. Probably not something developer can easily change without affecting support for existing notebooks.
4) Last but not least, ability to set your own pallets would be great.
If there's one thing I would ask for, it's 1), the others are not showstopper for designers while the first one is.
Keep up the good work.
Serious Note Taker
This app is great if you make lots of notes regarding lots of topics. The fact you can group topics together and have multi books is great.
As a buyer I love the fact that you can take pictures and I set them in so easily and then add your notes on top. Really has reduced our processing times. (would be helpful to have an option to Insert pictures in batch and also to skip the flattening process with takes ages)
All the various colours of pens and highlights make it really easy for me to highlight actions or add to notes at a later date but yet make these clearly visible.
The send function is a dream, as as soon as a meeting is finished we highlight all the actions and send them out...no messing around retyping notes and summarising!
Shown this to about 15-20 colleagues who have all downloaded and are happy with it.
If you make loads of notes on various topics and pictures would be helpful with an easy highlighting and send function then this is the app for you! The best app I've purchased for work.
This is such an effective app and one that I genuinely use every day.
After playing with a number of note-taking apps, I ended up paying what I thought was a lot of money on Noteshelf. I haven't bought another app like this since. Noteshelf was worth every penny.
The handwriting recognition is excellent and there are a number of different one and pencil options. The paper styles are also very useful. I've occasionally imported a PDF file for annotating in here, too.
I use an Adonit Jot Touch 2 and the app syncs perfectly with it. The resulting notes are beautiful. The ability to send them to Evernote really helps my workflow. A dedicated OS X app or online portal might help even more!
My eye has started to wander away from Noteshelf of late, I have to admit. The reason: the lack of split screen multitasking. On an iPad Pro I guess this would be really important, but even for those of us with iPad Airs or earlier, this would be such a useful feature and give the app the only real thing in lacks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 December 2015
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 73.7 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish£1.49
- Writing PapersFree
- Leather CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree