Noteshelf - Take Notes, Sketch, Annotate, Evernote Sync
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 9.41
- Fixes a bug which causes the rules on some papers to disappear
Are the ratings real?
I just dont feel the love with this app. It is a long way from being a serious note taking app.
The "notes" page is more of a sticky tab as over 1/3 the ipad screen is given over to the scroll bar and other controls. Text editing is none existent with no bold, underline or other useful text feature and if you try writing freehand there's no space because the scroll bar is the most prominent thing on the page and takes up too much space.
I feel scammed. Its a complete waist of money. Bought notability instead and thats sooooooo much better and more user friendly plus packed with more useful features. They realise a scroll bar is not the most important feature of a notes app.
I wanted to be able to access PDF diagrams in Dropbox so as to introduce modifications when reviewing them at meetings. The scope for doing this seems endless with this app.
Extremely well developed. Makes for professional documents.
I hate following instructions so just played around with it at first. I thought it was quite limited but that was because I went in feet first instead of following a few simple directions. Got to grips with it now and really love it. Worth every penny.
I love this App - it is perfect for Hand Mind Mapping
I have had this app on my iPad for about 3 years now and I use it pretty much every single day. As a prolific hand drawn mind mapper this App has allowed me to step firmly into the digital realm but still keep the benefits of mind mapping by hand. It is easy to use, allows me to create great mindmaps. There are other note writing apps put there but for me nothing is better for mind mapping by hand.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 December 2014
- Version: 9.41
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Writing PapersFree
- Leather CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Evernote Auto Publish£1.49
- Designer CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree