By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
To see Noteshelf in action, visit http://noteshelf.net/video
Noteshelf prides itself as the best note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 11.1
* One Drive Support to import and export files.
* Touch ID Support to open password protected documents.
* Fixed crash causing the app unusable in iOS8.
* Fixed crash related to Japanese and Chinese traditional localisation.
* Fixed minor bugs.
Excellent note-taking tool
I have tried many other note apps but keep coming back to Noteshelf. Overall it gives me the best features, though of course it would be good to have all features from all apps in a the one. My top likes: import pdf, annotate and selectively save pdf pages back to e.g. Dropbox; dynamic switch between landscape & portrait modes in notebooks. Top dislikes: my adonit touch doesn't work so well, i'm back to using my adonit jot pro (still the best). I have an ipad air 2 (which I think is the trouble maker). Also it would be good to have the ability to move multiple note pages within a notebook, to mix pdf & notepages, to apply and search tages across notebooks. A pinch-to-zoom featur like Notability would be great!
Even better with iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
I liked this a lot on an Air 2 and with Pencil by 53 but accuracy and latency issues with the stylus made it difficult to use everyday. With the iPad Pro 9.7 and the Apple Pencil this has changed and I now use it to replace all of my paper-based journals, notebooks, etc.
The ability to auto backup (but not sure how your restore in this way) and integrate with Evernote just adds to the usefulness.
Best Note taking app!
Of all the note taking apps available this is still the best I've used and has stood the test of time.
Sync's with Evernote, which is an added bonus.
Use this app everyday.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 April 2016
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish£1.49
- Writing PapersFree
- Leather CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree