Get the very latest from Nottingham Post, with breaking news as it happens, sport updates, traffic alerts, and all the latest what's on in your area.
Completely customisable, the Nottingham Post app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
The app is the best way to follow breaking news from Nottingham Post; including video interviews and traffic & travel notifications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football, Rugby and other sport news
· Traffic & Travel news
· Nottingham event listings and What's On guides
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
In this update we have improved the UX and UI for following your favourite columnist. To do so, tap the article byline and tap follow on the columnists bio, and you will have a brand new tab on My News dedicated to their articles. In my profile you will be able to manage all the columnist you follow in one simple screen. We have also killed some bugs, and improved some informational elements too. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
I like the newsflash element , also the way you can tailor your content to your particular likings and the fact you can follow reporters like Matt Davies - who I enjoy reading his reports , thoughts and comments on Panthers & NCCC
I’ve always like the Nottingham Post for their coverage of all things Nottingham and thus just adds to their Hardcopy , Twitter and Instagram portfolio
Well done 👍👍
But no Clifton!
Great app, love the way you can pick topics and sports and all the stuff that makes Nottingham a great place. But why leave out Clifton from local news?! If you can go as far out as Ilkeston and as close to town as the meadows but not include Clifton. Huge part of the city. With plenty crime to report on!
Only just got this app, but so far very good. Works smoothly and it’s good not to have adverts all over the place. Good that you can tailor the content as well. Used to hate reading the Nottingham Evening Post on the Internet.
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Trinity Mirror Ltd 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.