The original Launchpad — Make & Remix Music.
Enter an inspiring world of music creation and remixing on your iPhone & iPad.
8 free soundpacks included. Hundreds more available, updated weekly.
Launchpad is the original number-one app for making and remixing electronic music. Instantly combine beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX loops into new creations. Layer DJ-style effects to chop and change your sound. Record your performance and share it with others.
There’s never been a better time to make music.
// MAKE & REMIX MUSIC
Instantly create and remix music. Use the world-famous Launchpad grid to trigger loops and sounds from a huge professional library. Launchpad is always locked to the beat, so you’ll never go out of time.
// EASY TO USE DJ-STYLE FX
Free, easy-to-use DJ-style FX turn every remix into a creative performance. Advanced options on iPad further enhance your remixes. The pro DJ-style effects include filter, gater, stutter, stopper, flanger and delay.
// INSPIRING SOUNDPACKS, UPDATED WEEKLY
Launchpad comes with 8 remix soundpacks to get you started. Hundreds more are available in the store, with new ones added every week.
// PRO FEATURES COLLECTION
For the advanced or adventurous, the Pro Features Collection for iPad add-on lets import your own sounds, use all the extended FX features and sync easily to other apps and external hardware.
Connect the world famous Launchpad hardware to your iPad for the ultimate sonic experience. At any time, capture your performance and share it easily.
• Make music instantly — Play a multi-colour grid of amazing sounds
• Perform like a DJ — Easy to play loops and one-shots
• 8 free soundpacks — Nearly 400 sounds included. Discover hundreds more in the store.
• Artist remixes — Remix Legendary tracks from UK Record label ‘Ninja Tune’
• Weekly releases — Professional remix soundpacks released every week
• DJ-style performance FX — Make your mixes unique with powerful DJ effects
• Share your music — Soundcloud, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, Audiocopy and more
• Build new remixes — Craft new and unique remixes from scratch
• Create your own remixes — Craft your own remix by combining sounds from your library
• Reuse soundpacks — Launchpad soundpacks appear automatically in Blocs Wave
• Play in key — Set the key of your session and browse all clips in that key
• Real-time tempo — Change tempo at any time, with real-time audio stretching
• Blocs Wave export — Easily send your Blocs Wave projects to Launchpad
• Audio Import* — Supports Dropbox, AudioShare, AudioCopy and Airdrop
• Advanced performance FX* — Enhanced Stutter, Autofilter, Gater, Delay, Stopper & Flanger
• Launchpad hardware — Integrates with Novation’s Launch hardware (iPad only)
• Ableton Link — Jam in sync with your other apps, devices or Ableton Live
• MIDI sync output* — Connect Launchpad to external hardware synths and drum machines* (iPad only)
• Audiobus Support — Use any Audiobus-compatible apps to extend your music-making setup
• Bluetooth — Supports Bluetooth speakers and headphones
For more support enquires please visit: http://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- This version fixes a crash some users are having when launching the app, and a few other minor bugfixes.
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com. If you like Launchpad and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Must Have App For Beginners & Pros
I have been using this for a long time. It’s the first app I started to use to make some basic tracks and with it I started learning to use other apps and hardware that linked and synced with it as I progressed with my little bit of musical fun. The simplicity is a good way to get into making music but as you learn the app can become more complicated as you start to use midi controllers and Ableton Link. The app is great for triggering samples while looping live and with AUM it is the perfect app for mixing with synths and drum machines and with a hardware launchpad or launch control the app is totally controlled without touching the iPad. The iPhone version is a more limited version but I can’t complain about it with the 3D Touch being an interesting function. The only thing missing is anything that can export the project files to use with Ableton or use the samples in another app. If it had the export of the other apps like Groovebox it would be 5 stars and the greatest app ever. The midi control is self explanatory with the launchpad and launch control being hardware versions of what you see on screen but it could be more customisable when running multiple apps linked together although I only recently started linking midi devices. So it is the main app that I always use when linking apps and it’s a good way to learn the basics of music production. Just add the export and then it is complete!
Latest update - free sound packs?
No sign of the free sound packs listed as available with latest update.
I have received a reply to this from the developer. This then got more confusing. The developer replied to my original review saying there are two not three free sound packs in the latest update despite what it says in the update information. The confusion was then removed when I found there were indeed three new projects in the Projects menu. It would have been helpful if the update information had indicated that there were three new free projects in the Projects menu. As was logical, I had looked in the Shop where sound packs are usually to be found.
However, the developer is to be applauded for a quick response to my review.
Developer Response ,
Hey Andy. The 2 packs are RetroFunk, Midnight house and Future Trap. They're in your projects list when you update the app. Hope you enjoy them.
Yeah it's proper good. I'm using it on 2 iPads synced. Spend hours messing stuff up & mixing from one genre to another. Could do with the ability to save each soundpack into a folder (or record bag) so it's easier to find the tracks you want. Also when a track is loaded I need to see the title of that pack as I'm playing it, just so when I'm loading another on the 2nd iPad I don't load the same pack. Little gripes though for what is a fantastic app. Even the sound packs you think you're not gonna like (Trap,techno & so on) can be mixed with house beats & pitched down so you get an altogether different sound. I'd advise anyone to pinch there siblings iPad, sync it to yours & start mashing up some genres.
Yes. Excellent fun.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 108.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Glitchstep £1.99
- Viral Hip Hop Free
- Hypnotic Energy Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.