This Nuclear Medicine Clinical Decision support system (CDS) was developed by the
European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM). It aims at assisting clinicians in choosing the right nuclear medicine procedure for their patients. This app contains the most relevant information about the different procedures including the type of imaging that is used, the Grade of Recommendation, Level of Evidence, effective dose and much more. Navigate by category, choose the corresponding clinical setting as well as indication to find the available nuclear medicine procedures. Alternatively, use the extensive search function to find what you are looking for. The available categories are:
- Cardiovascular system
- Central nervous system
- Digestive system
- Endocrine system
- Genito-urinary system
- Hematopoietic/Lymphatic system
- Inflammation & Infections
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory system
- Minor content changes
- Search optimizations
- Moonz B.V.
- 10.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.