Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Numbers includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create powerful spreadsheets using just your fingers.
Start with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Tap to add tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Touch and drag your finger to reorder columns and rows and to resize tables. Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard that helps you enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS and the web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Stunning new user interface designed to match iOS 7
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Double-tap a cell to access the intelligent keyboard to add text, formulas, dates and times, and more
• Numbers is faster than ever before, with an all-new calculation engine
• Reorder columns and rows, and resize tables, with a touch and a drag
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Place tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Update tables, charts, text and images using beautiful preset styles
• Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides and powerful graphics tools
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get built-in help and sample formulas for each function
• Sort columns in ascending or descending order
• Hide or unhide rows and columns
• Turn filters on and off in imported spreadsheets
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, tickboxes, pop-ups and star ratings
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Numbers for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
What’s New in Numbers 2.2
• New "view only" setting lets you share spreadsheets you want others to view but not edit
• Search spreadsheets by name
• Progress indicator for calculations
• Control the z-order of bubble chart labels
• Faster CSV import
• Improved Microsoft Excel compatibility
• Usability improvements
Most useless £7 app i've ever spent money for.
1little example: every weekend I have to update my bank spreadsheet, so I get into bank website, select all the transactions, copy, back to numbers, paste.
The data order is that newer transactions are on top.
The week after, doing the same thing I only have to paste the new transactions above the old ones shifting down the existing as much as it needed to host the new ones.
It will not do that automatically! I have to insert rows manually, loosing time, first counting how many transactions i have and than add the corresponding rows. And now I am back to my old microsoft laptop with excel in it.
Compare to microsoft excel ..... here you can see how professional microsoft is , i am starting to thing that apple is doing toys for boys only ....
Another one: First time I used it I decided to create a small database of the electronics components I have in stock with pics.
. After the 20th item I saved the file and it pop up "unable to save the file , out of memory", ..... keep in mind that the pics taken from the ipad were re-taken with a screen snapshot and resized even smaller generating a 100KB PNG file, very very small. time lost again.
Also .... writing this review, the ipad onscreen keyboard is overlapping the text that i am writing, so I have to write the review in Notes and than copy it in here ..... isn't this painful???
Best spreadsheet ever
This has to be the best spreadsheet app i have ever used and i am a software engineer this app lets me create spreadsheets where i can keep an eye on my pet snake and tarantulas habbits i can not prais this app highly enough never mind 5 stars i am giving this 10 stars well done to whomever created this app great work it turns the ipad into an office essential
Just what I wanted
I have 'Numbers' on my Apple MacBook Air which I have been learning since switching from MS Excel - have to admit to being well impressed. I wanted the iPad version to be able to look at spreadsheets on my iPad as well.
Brilliant product - the iCloud synchronisation is seamless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 April 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 239 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.