NumPad - Wireless Numeric Keypad
By BitBQ LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless numeric keypad with NumPad.
You sometimes need a numeric keypad but don't want to get an extended keyboard? You have a laptop and a extended keyboard would be handy?
If you use a Mac with OS X 10.4 or later, NumPad does not require any additional software on your computer. It connects through Screen Sharing so setup is super easy. Windows users will need a VNC Server software (like RealVNC).
That USB cable gets in the way? No problem! NumPad can be used upside-down to keep things out of the way.
If you're a Sibelius or Finale user, then NumPad is the ideal tool for you. NumPad now includes all Sibelius layouts and the Finale Simple Entry layout that will make your work more enjoyable.
- Super-easy setup.
- Three styles: Silver, White and Black.
- Supports with OS X 10.4 or higher, Windows XP and up.
- Connects through a WiFi or Ad Hoc connection.
- Connect to many different computers with the included
- Connection Manager.
- Ideal for music annotation software like Sibelius. Main layout only.
- Supports upside-down portrait orientation.
- WiFi connection shared with your computer.
- Screen Sharing (Leopard, Snow Leopard) or Remote Access (Tiger) enabled or any VNC Server.
- For WIndows and Linux, a VNC Server is required (RealVNC and TightVNC recommended).
- Server Setup Instructions are available within the app.
- Compatible with Sibelius 6 or up.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 October 2013
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: BitBQ LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2013 BitBQ LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.