Calorie Counter +
By NutraTech Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UK Calorie Counter App - part of the Nutracheck online weight loss service. Enjoy a 7 day free trial – after this daily usage limits apply. Upgrade to full App access from £3.99 / month. For the full Nutracheck service, including extra online tools, memberships start from £8.99 / month.
***** Reviewed by the Daily Mail *****
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck makes light work of calorie counting with...
- Picture search nutrition database for quick and accurate diary entries
- Barcode scanning for easy calorie counting - instantly search our database of over 170,000 UK foods and add them to your food diary*
- Access to the Nutracheck members’ Forums
- Weight tracker facility with graphs
- Try the 'Lite' version or subscribe 'in-App' for unlimited access. Further 'in-App' membership options also available for access to the full nutracheck online service.
- Tracks how many calories you have left for the day on the Nutracheck app homepage icon
***** Reviews *****
Easy Peasy *****
Great app and search functionality is excellent unlike other similar apps I've used. Also like the remaining calories highlighted on the app icon. So much easier to use now it's optimised for mobile! Gives freedom to input diary entries on the go as well as at home, so makes me stick to my guns even more!
SO EASY TO USE!! *****
This app is definitely going to appeal if you are already a member of Nutracheck, it is worth paying to join if you want a really comprehensive food diary/calorie counting mechanism. I thought the app is much easier to use than on the web, it's very intuitive and simple and to be able to have this when you're out and about is a bonus, TOP MARKS, I LOVE IT!!!
The perfect diet companion, Nutracheck's iPhone app has been designed to make keeping your food and exercise diary quicker, easier and more convenient. Whether you’re eating out, lunching on the go or just want to catch up with the latest forum gossip, you’ll never want to be without it.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
- Barcode scanning – just point and scan to instantly track down the item you’re adding. If it’s not in our database, just add it once and it’ll be there for future use in your personal database.
- Text Search provides instant results as you type (requires data connection)
- Popular restaurant meals, Fast Food & Takeaways included for when you’re out and about
- Water monitor
- Over 1,000 calorie counted exercises in our database, including popular DVDs and WiiFit activities
- Add pedometor steps and we'll convert them to calories burnt
- Week view for monitoring your progress over time
MEALS/RECIPES CALORIE COUNTER
- Calorie count your home cooked meals, recipes and snacks quickly and easily
- Store them for future reference in the handy folders
- Provides full access to all our forums
- Hundreds of real life Q & As from our Nutrition and Fitness Experts
- Read and post on the go!
- Keeping your progress chart up to date is now even easier
- Options to track both weight and waist measurements
SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
We offer a range of in-App subscription options. Please note these options may vary from time to time. Please view the 'More' section within the App for the latest available offers:-
30 days App only membership - £3.99 (non renewing)
1 month App only membership - £3.99 (with auto-renewal* - coming soon)
12 months App only membership - £29.99 (non-renewing)
2 months Web & App membership - £16.99 (non-renewing)
3 months Web & App membership - £24.99 (non-renewing)
In-App memberships are charged through your iTunes account.
*Our 1 month auto-renewing membership will renew at the same price unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the membership period. The auto-renewal option can be switched off by visiting 'Settings > iTunes & App Store' then clicking on 'Apple ID' and reviewing the settings under ''Manage Subscriptions'.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Fix for forum scrolling issue
- Improved food search, remembers your previously added diary entries
- New pop-up hints to assist use of the food diary
- Fix for HealthKit link which stopped working with the iOS 9 update
- Bug fixes reported by members
- Performance improvements
Boonie's review - Nutracheck iPhone app
This is an excellent way to lose weight I have used it since february 2015 and in these last 11 months I have lost 4.5 stones!
I find it easy to use and therefore I have a reliable yardstick so that I am less likely to not bother. Counting calories has always seemed too much trouble to me in the past but this app has such a good data-
Base that I don't have to do the counting myself very often. You must, of course, be honest with yourself about everything you eat, but that will always apply if you are to be successful. I am 66 years old and this is the first successful way to lose weight I have encountered. My life has been transformed due to Nutra-check. My blood pressure, cholesterol and lung function are now in the "healthy" bracket for the first time in 40 years. Thanks NC!
Excellent and would highly recommend
The database is really extensive, have yet to find anything not included, even some quite 'obscure' health foods, or new ranges. If you contact them about any matters, the response is incredibly swift and very helpful. I did make the suggestion that with sugar being the new 'enemy' rather than fat, it would be really useful if the sugar content of foods was included as well as the fat content, particularly with so many foods having 'hidden' or 'unexpected' sugar. They are apparently considering this already, so hope it will happen at a later date. Will definitely renew my subscription and would highly recommend the app/website to anyone who cares about their health or who needs support losing/maintaining their weight.
I have a whole lot of weight to lose so I decided to modify my eating habits. What I needed was a means of tracking my calorie intake and logging my weight and this app fits the bill.
I particularly like the option to scan barcodes to make sure I log the exact food item, and of course the fact that it recognises UK products.
The trick to getting the best out of the app is to be diligent and capture everything you eat or drink. If it goes in the mouth it needs to be logged.
There is also the fitness aspect to the app, whereby you can log any kind of physical activity. I haven't used this yet but fully intend to going forward. 5 stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nutratech Ltd
- © 2015 NutraTech Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 days Nutracheck subscription£3.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck App Subscription£4.49
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£6.99
- 12 months Nutracheck subscription£29.99
- Nutracheck subscription£17.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£9.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription - Special Offer£19.49
- 2 Month Nutracheck Subscription£17.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription£26.99
- 3 months Nutracheck subscription£24.99