Calorie Counter +
By NutraTech Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UK Calorie Counter App - part of Nutracheck.co.uk online weight loss. Enjoy a 7 day free trial – after this daily usage limits apply. Upgrade to full App access from £3.99 / month. For the full Nutracheck.co.uk service, including extra online tools, memberships start from £8.99 / month.
***** Reviewed by the Daily Mail *****
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck makes light work of calorie counting with...
- Picture search nutrition database for quick and accurate diary entries
- Barcode scanning for easy calorie counting - instantly search our database of over 160,000 UK foods and add them to your food diary*
- Access to the Nutracheck members’ Forums
- Weight tracker facility with graphs
- Try the 'Lite' version or subscribe 'in-App' for unlimited access. Further 'in-App' membership options also available for access to the full nutracheck.co.uk service.
- Tracks how many calories you have left for the day on the Nutracheck app homepage icon
*compatible with iOS6 and above, iPhone 3GS and above, iPad 2 and above, iPod Touch 4th generation and above.
***** Reviews *****
Easy Peasy *****
Great app and search functionality is excellent unlike other similar apps I've used. Also like the remaining calories highlighted on the app icon. So much easier to use now it's optimised for mobile! Gives freedom to input diary entries on the go as well as at home, so makes me stick to my guns even more!
SO EASY TO USE!! *****
This app is definitely going to appeal if you are already a member of Nutracheck, it is worth paying to join if you want a really comprehensive food diary/calorie counting mechanism. I thought the app is much easier to use than on the web, it's very intuitive and simple and to be able to have this when you're out and about is a bonus, TOP MARKS, I LOVE IT!!!
As a Nutracheck member, this App is great. Find it so easy to use, probably just as easy as using the computer version of the food diary. I also don't like to have the monthly renewal going out so it's good to have the option to top up membership one month at a time. Love it NC, does everything I expected and more!!!
Very very happy *****
Brilliant app which makes using NC on the move very easy. I love the barcode scanner which has found my food 90% of the time.
I always use the My Favourite's to add my food for the day in one go which makes it really quick to use. Well done NC
The perfect diet companion, Nutracheck's iPhone app has been designed to make keeping your food and exercise diary quicker, easier and more convenient. Whether you’re eating out, lunching on the go or just want to catch up with the latest forum gossip, you’ll never want to be without it.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
- Barcode scanning – just point and scan to instantly track down the item you’re adding. If it’s not in our database, just add it once and it’ll be there for future use in your personal database.
- Text Search provides instant results as you type (requires data connection)
- Popular restaurant meals, Fast Food & Takeaways included for when you’re out and about
- Water monitor
- Over 1,000 calorie counted exercises in our database, including popular DVDs and WiiFit activities
- Add pedometor steps and we'll convert them to calories burnt
- Week view for monitoring your progress over time
MEALS/RECIPES CALORIE COUNTER
- Calorie count your home cooked meals, recipes and snacks quickly and easily
- Store them for future reference in the handy folders
- Provides full access to all our forums
- Hundreds of real life Q & As from our Nutrition and Fitness Experts
- Read and post on the go!
- Keeping your progress chart up to date is now even easier
- Options to track both weight and waist measurements
What's New in Version 3.4.2
- Password reset option added on sign in
- iPad Meals & Recipes section - slowness on adding an item to your meal fixed
- iPad scanner crash on adding a new item
- Ability to edit your profile in metric resolved
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Best calorie counting app out there
I have tried about 7 different apps now, and this is the only one I have kept. Why? Because it is simply the best. I am no novice at calorie counting, so I know what I needed. This little tool is amazing.
Best bits - you can search for any food, and it will find nearly everything. Aldi, tesco, Asda, all of them! If you are like me and you have an i-pad 2 the camera lets you down on the scanner, but don't let that put you off, because you will find it in the search facility.
The other excellent bit, is if you make your own meals regularly like curry or chilli, on the first time you make it, calculate everything add it to your recipes and you won't need to do it every time!
Bad bit? The only down side is that they need to let you have 2weeks free trial before asking you to pay, because 1 week is not enough to understand just how good this app is... I nearly deleted after week one, but so happy I decided to try it for a month to see how I felt.
Improvements? - more takeaway foods in the search menu could be good, we all eat them! 😉
TIP - be totally honest in your diary, it WILL motivate you, when you start losing weight.
Fantastic weight loss tool ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have been using this app for 4 weeks now and absolutely love it! It has made counting calories a breeze. It finds foods easily and the fact you can adjust the weight and servings makes it fit every occasion I have come across so far. I have eaten out and not worried as I have counted my calories whilst in a restaurant, at peoples houses and at work. It is well worth the money, so far I have lost 15lbs in the 4 weeks I have used it! If you enjoy the control of knowing exactly what you are eating I would highly recommend this.👍🏼
Great but expensive
I am on day 2 and I find this app greeat. I hav used similar ones but they don't find the products. This 1 has found everything so far. The down side is that after 7 days it's £4.00 not sure if I am willing to spend that much, could do with a longer trial as I'll prob delete it with out using a lot of the things on it. My goal is 2lb a week and the trial will be over before I know if it works. Apart from that I can't fault it so far. I found myself scanning random products from my kitchen to see if it found them and it did!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 April 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nutratech Ltd
- © 2015 NutraTech Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Nutracheck App Subscription£4.49
- 30 days Nutracheck subscription£3.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£6.99
- 12 months Nutracheck subscription£29.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£9.99
- Nutracheck subscription£17.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription - Special Offer£19.49
- 2 Month Nutracheck Subscription£17.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription£26.99
- Nutracheck subscription£32.99