Calorie Counter +
By NutraTech Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UK Calorie Counter App - part of the Nutracheck online weight loss service. Enjoy a 7 day free trial – after this daily usage limits apply. Upgrade to full App access from £3.99 / month. For the full Nutracheck service, including extra online tools, memberships start from £9.99 / month.
***** Reviewed by the Daily Mail *****
"Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best."
Nutracheck makes light work of calorie counting with...
- Picture search nutrition database for quick and accurate diary entries
- Barcode scanning for easy calorie counting - instantly search our database of over 170,000 UK foods and add them to your food diary*
- Access to the Nutracheck members’ Forums
- Weight tracker facility with graphs
- Try the 'Lite' version or subscribe 'in-App' for unlimited access. Further 'in-App' membership options also available for access to the full nutracheck online service.
- Tracks how many calories you have left for the day on the Nutracheck app homepage icon
***** Reviews *****
Easy Peasy *****
Great app and search functionality is excellent unlike other similar apps I've used. Also like the remaining calories highlighted on the app icon. So much easier to use now it's optimised for mobile! Gives freedom to input diary entries on the go as well as at home, so makes me stick to my guns even more!
SO EASY TO USE!! *****
This app is definitely going to appeal if you are already a member of Nutracheck, it is worth paying to join if you want a really comprehensive food diary/calorie counting mechanism. I thought the app is much easier to use than on the web, it's very intuitive and simple and to be able to have this when you're out and about is a bonus, TOP MARKS, I LOVE IT!!!
The perfect diet companion, Nutracheck's iPhone app has been designed to make keeping your food and exercise diary quicker, easier and more convenient. Whether you’re eating out, lunching on the go or just want to catch up with the latest forum gossip, you’ll never want to be without it.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
- Barcode scanning – just point and scan to instantly track down the item you’re adding. If it’s not in our database, just add it once and it’ll be there for future use in your personal database.
- Text Search provides instant results as you type (requires data connection)
- Popular restaurant meals, Fast Food & Takeaways included for when you’re out and about
- Water monitor
- Over 1,000 calorie counted exercises in our database, including popular DVDs and WiiFit activities
- Add pedometor steps and we'll convert them to calories burnt
- Week view for monitoring your progress over time
MEALS/RECIPES CALORIE COUNTER
- Calorie count your home cooked meals, recipes and snacks quickly and easily
- Store them for future reference in the handy folders
- Provides full access to all our forums
- Hundreds of real life Q & As from our Nutrition and Fitness Experts
- Read and post on the go!
- Keeping your progress chart up to date is now even easier
- Options to track both weight and waist measurements
SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
We offer a range of in-App subscription options. Please note these options may vary from time to time. Please view the 'More' section within the App for the latest available offers:-
30 days App only membership - £3.99 (non renewing)
1 month App only membership - £3.99 (with auto-renewal* - coming soon)
12 months App only membership - £29.99 (non-renewing)
2 months Web & App membership - £16.99 (non-renewing)
3 months Web & App membership - £24.99 (non-renewing)
In-App memberships are charged through your iTunes account.
*Our 1 month auto-renewing membership will renew at the same price unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the membership period. The auto-renewal option can be switched off by visiting 'Settings > iTunes & App Store' then clicking on 'Apple ID' and reviewing the settings under ''Manage Subscriptions'.
What's New in Version 3.7.3
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I've been using his app for 3 weeks now, the barcode database is really big and has lots of uk products I struggle to find things that aren't on their also like that I can add food from restaurants and even when I'm being bad I can fast food and count the fat & calories correctly.
The website access is really good as well. Being able add exercise from the pre-defined database is really helpful as well as the steps counter, just wish it could take the steps directly from my Apple Watch.
Simple but effective
Got this as, although not really over weight, we wanted to lose a little. It is so simple and what it REALLY does is to make you aware of the calories everything you eat contains and helps you make choices. We always knew portion size rather than bad food was our downfall and once again the App high lights this. Beauty is you can achieve your goal then use it now and again to tweet your weight.
Excellent for keeping track
The list of food items and types of exercise are both very comprehensive and contain everything I've needed so far in 3 months of use
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Nutratech Ltd
- © 2016 NutraTech Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 days Nutracheck subscription£3.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck App Subscription£4.49
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£6.99
- 12 months Nutracheck subscription£29.99
- Nutracheck subscription£17.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck Subscription£9.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription - Special Offer£19.49
- 2 Month Nutracheck Subscription£17.99
- 3 months Nutracheck subscription£19.99
- 3 Month Nutracheck Subscription£26.99