NZB Control is a simple status bar application to monitor and control your SABnzbd or NZBGet application. Ideally if you are running on a separate NAS or server device.
• Monitor download speed, remaining time and queue size status
• View current items in queue & history (limited to 5 items)
• Pause and resume queue
• Delete, pause, rename, move, change priority/post processing/category/script/password for individual queued items
• Limit download speed
• Add NZB file(s) by URL link or uploading direct from your Mac (supports NZB file association)
More details about SABnzbd at http://sabnzbd.org and NZBGet at http://nzbget.net
NZB Control has been tested with SABnzbd 2.2.x or higher & NZBGet 16.4 or higher.
• Password support - add/change and remove password
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really nifty app. Adding NZBs to the queue from URLs and the desktop are both increcibly handy!
The only thing that would make it 100% perfect would be the option to hide all the info in the menu bar. When Idle the logo is an unshaded arrow and it being filled when downloads are active, with the option to click in for more information would make it perfect!
Crashes 100% of the time
I am anle to enter the server details and when testing it is able to see the server. When closing the settings window the app crashes every time. I would recommend seeking an alternative. Support link just leads to a forum page.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.