By Telefonica UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like having your favourite live music venue with you in your pocket at all times.
Search upcoming listings, chat with other gig goers, watch videos, link to your Facebook and Twitter, buy tunes and plan your next O2 Academy gig with your mates.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Venues in venues section are now in alphabetical order.
- Some extra venues that have a web address now have a "Visit Website" button.
- Videos in Fancam/Backstage Chat are now ordered differently to increase ease of use.
- The amount of results returned has been increased.
- Events start to get fetched from beginning of app launch.
- Search functionality has been added.
- Twitter ticker now links to twitter feed page rather than to twitter.
- Shoutout of the Week has been removed.
- The "More" button on the venue info page is now wider.
doesn't work well with Voiceover; apple screen reader, needs some work.
This app has a huge number of incorrectly or poorly labeled buttons, which make the app difficult to use for screen reader users.
given that O2 are one of the larger mobile networks and providers of live music, i'm extremely surprised and disappointed to find such a poorly designed app available on the appstore.
at this time, Apple do not allow me to give a 0 star rating, had i been able to do this, please be assured i would have done.
This app Was awesome, but the last 2 updates it has crashed & wont work.
Disappointed as I found this a useful app. Please sort it out so we can carry on using.
This was a really good app but crashes every time don't bother
- Category: Music
- Updated: 21 August 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Telefonica UK Limited
- © 2012 Telefonica UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.