By Telefonica UK Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take your gig experience to the next level with the NEW O2 Academy app.
The new and improved app allows you to buy event tickets, earn rewards, find and share your favourite gigs, enjoy special offers on drinks and merchandise, and view the very best photos from your event, all in one place.
Whether you’re looking for events to go to, or your tickets are already booked, the O2 Academy app is packed with more than enough features to really get the night started.
Exclusive to the app, users can select their favourite O2 Academy and then enjoy:
* O2 Priority - are you on O2? Access exclusive O2 Priority offers including free cloakroom and 2 for 1 on selected drinks.
* Event Tickets – Purchase tickets for unmissable O2 Academy shows via Ticketweb through the App. Find a gig and tap – it’s as simple as that!
* Rewards - check the credit tab in your app wallet for exclusive rewards from us and our partners. Credit can be used towards both drinks and merchandise and is our way of saying thank you to our fans.
* Personalised event listings - view events in the locations nearest to you, favourite the events you’re going to and share them with friends on social media.
* Artist-themed selfies - use the app’s polaroid selfie frames to take photos of you and your gig, then post them to social media sites and give your friends major FOMO.
* Photo wall - check out fan photos from the event in one place and share your own app photos with fellow gig goers.
* Shop - browse app-exclusive discounts and offers on both drinks and merchandise, then purchase them using card, Apple Pay or Paypal and collect at the venue on the night.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
We've fixed some bugs.
Vastly improved with latest update
Now the first thing I jump on when at O2 Academy venues for quick discounts on merch and drinks. Latest version of the app along with the new offers turned a good app into an amazing one.
Took over hour an hour till I Got serviced for cash, and only seemed to shift only half a fiver when served, I would like to think this only cost the same for the other costermers otherwise this is unacceptable.
This is unacceptable,
Says no internet connection
I have done a phone reboot deleted app and reinstalled it but it won't connect to internet. Says to check your internet connection. I am on Virgin Mobile
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 May 2017
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Telefonica UK Limited
- © 2012 Telefonica UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.