O2 Priority Tickets
By Telefonica UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As an O2 customer, you can get Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release to thousands of gigs and events throughout the UK, including events at The O2 and O2 Academy venues.
The O2 Priority Tickets app helps you find gigs and events, and alerts you when Priority Tickets become available for your favourite artists, events, venues or cities. When you find what you like to go to, the app sends you directly to the right place to buy tickets.
The Priority Tickets app will send you straight to the right page on the Ticketmaster or Ticketweb websites to purchase tickets.
Make sure you don't miss out on getting Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release.
- View the homepage list of all events where Priority Tickets are currently available.
- Search by event, artist, city or venue to see what's playing and what Priority Tickets are available.
- Add events, artists, cities or venues to your Favourites and be notified when Priority Tickets are available.
- Share events that you're interested in on Twitter, Facebook or via email
- Takes you to the right place to buy tickets on your iPhone
If you use this application when you're abroad, you may be charged more than your usual rates for the data you use. To avoid what could be an unpleasant surprise on your bill when you get home, we recommend that you don't use your iPhone abroad for data (such as sending or receiving emails or surfing the net).
Application requires OS 3.0 or later.
What's New in Version 3.2
We've fixed some bugs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 14 February 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Telefonica UK Limited
- © Telefonica UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.