Perks, prizes and surprises, for being on O2. Priority lets you experience more every day. It’s your in to offers, freebies, prize draws and privileges that you won’t find anywhere else. Covering everything from the day-to-day ritual of picking up your morning coffee, to the once-in-a-lifetime experience of getting first tickets to the world’s biggest music acts. It’s all possible on Priority – and it’s yours, just for being on O2.
Launch the app to see a selection of the day’s best content available locally or online. Browse categories to see everything that we have for you. When you’re ready to use your voucher tap ‘Use it now’ to get your code and show it in-store or redeem online at our partners’ websites.
● Find offers near you and online and enter fantastic prize draws.
● Watch some of your favourite Channel 4 shows 48 hours before they go on air.
● Search by brand, keyword or location to find offers anywhere in the UK.
● Get notifications about prize draws you’ve entered and offers you might like.
Priority uses the following information in order for you to get the most out of the app.
• Once you have signed in and accepted our terms, you will receive SMS and email communications from Priority, these can be switched off in the Priority app settings
• Location information to show offers near you. You can switch off app location-use for app messages in your device settings and you can also switch off SMS or email notifications communications.
• Your mobile number, so we know which O2 customers are signed up, and if we need to contact you regarding a prize draw you entered.
For any issues or help using this app, please contact us on Twitter: http://o2lin.kr/1rKSWI8, Facebook: http://o2lin.kr/1rKT4rl or O2 Community: http://o2lin.kr/1sZofeo
We've fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Exciting and one of a kind mobile app
I have been through quite a few phone networks but most of whom haven't offered me anything this exciting! I find the o2 Priority App to be easy to use, full of amazing discounts and prices and a great way to find out about awesome things that are going on in your area, nationwide and abroad. You might discover something you may have not known about or could now afford something you've always wanted with this app.
Although I have only just joined O2 I am extremely pleased with their brilliant 5 star quality services and mobile coverage.
Review of o2 priority app
The app is a really good idea with the great offers, Yet I have entered so many prize draws for the last few years yet won nothing! I feel that it’s not worth even entering them. Almost all of the offers I can't get in my area as we don't have the big shops. I sometimes get a free soft drink but nothing really worth me having the app. I don't go to concerts as I’m not keen on going to any, so the reduced tickets don't appeal to me. I think it should go by the town you live in to be worth using at all as small towns live Bromsgrove don’t have very much. I would have to travel to places like Worcester town centre or Birmingham. I don’t have a car. I don’t like going to Other towns as I have don’t like to travel far from home.
The app gives me some half decent offers and lots of prize draws (not that I’ve ever won anything) but would have given it 4 stars if it wasn’t for one extremely irritating “feature”.
That is, once a prize draw reaches its expiry date you get a virtual scratch card asking you “Did you win?” and every time you scratch it just says “We’re sorry, you haven’t won this time etc etc” which is just adding insult to injury. Surely if you were a winner you’d have been contacted directly by phone or email. Asking the losers to go through this whole pointless charade is frustrating and insulting.
Please make it stop.
- Telefonica UK Limited
- 102.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2015 Telefonica UK Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.