By No Need 4 Mirrors (NN4M)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the updated Oasis iPhone app – it’s fashion on the go!
Shop the entire Oasis wardrobe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you like!
But that’s not all. We’ve got…
• The latest new arrivals added daily
• Notifications on the latest ranges and exclusive deals and discounts
• Simple checkout process
• The chance to share the love! Show off the pieces you’re coveting on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
• Scan the barcode of an item instore to view it on the app and see the piece in action: catwalk videos, outfit styling alongside the down low from your fellow customers, thanks to the ratings feature
• Oh, and want to see the piece in real life before you buy? The Find in Store tool will track the exact piece you’ve fallen in love with - this nifty little option will find your chosen piece instore and provide you with contact details, and a map with directions to show you how to get there
What's New in Version 4.3
• Checkout updates
Hadn't used the app for a while as got fed up with the constant issues and today I see it's still not improved. The refine option in the filter doesn't work, search takes ages to load and I hate how the app puts random items as saved when I haven't saved them. I'd never purchase an item through this app. Why not reuse the Warehouse app seeing as both are owned by the same company??
Contact us page doesn't work, can't select the country to then proceed.
Website doesn't work on iPhone and iPad either/ unresponsive and pages don't load properly. Filled in the contact forms 3 times on both devices, won't send. On iPad you can't select anything from the mandatory drop down. And now no phone number to call. Dreadful.
Room for improvement
When you sort the listed items by price and then view an item, when you go back to the list the sorting order has cleared so you have to start all over again, which is a pain. This needs to be fixed with the next version update.
Saves items on its own :-(
The shop I buy most clothes from is Oasis but I'm disappointed in the app. It's forever saving items which a) I don't want saving and b) would never buy in a 1000 years. I don't know if it's some ploy to try to make you buy things that aren't selling, but it's enough to put you off using the app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 26 November 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: No Need 4 Mirrors
- © Oasis Fashions Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.