By Oasis Fashions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the updated Oasis iPhone app – it’s fashion on the go!
Shop the entire Oasis wardrobe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you like!
But that’s not all. We’ve got…
• The latest new arrivals added daily
• Notifications on the latest ranges and exclusive deals and discounts
• Simple checkout process
• The chance to share the love! Show off the pieces you’re coveting on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
• Scan the barcode of an item instore to view it on the app and see the piece in action: catwalk videos, outfit styling alongside the down low from your fellow customers, thanks to the ratings feature
• Oh, and want to see the piece in real life before you buy? The Find in Store tool will track the exact piece you’ve fallen in love with - this nifty little option will find your chosen piece instore and provide you with contact details, and a map with directions to show you how to get there
What's New in Version 4.3
• Checkout updates
Hadn't used the app for a while as got fed up with the constant issues and today I see it's still not improved. The refine option in the filter doesn't work, search takes ages to load and I hate how the app puts random items as saved when I haven't saved them. I'd never purchase an item through this app. Why not reuse the Warehouse app seeing as both are owned by the same company??
Contact us page doesn't work, can't select the country to then proceed.
Website doesn't work on iPhone and iPad either/ unresponsive and pages don't load properly. Filled in the contact forms 3 times on both devices, won't send. On iPad you can't select anything from the mandatory drop down. And now no phone number to call. Dreadful.
The app hasn't worked for 4weeks!!
It's that bad. I have used the app for well over a year now and been irritated by minor glitches. Having said that, I've spent a lot of money through it so it can't be that bad. However, for the last few weeks I have downloaded and deleted, downloaded and deleted the app several times as nothing works!!! It just keeps spinning the refresh wheel! What baffles me is oasis haven't done a thing to fix it or apologise to their customers for the breakdown. Why let people download an app that clearly doesn't work! Take it down and say "under maintenance". Far less irritating than a constant loading wheel.
Ps as you can see I clearly have no life and need the oasis app in my life!
As someone else has pointed out, this app hasn't worked in weeks. Every item I click on it says 'product is out of stock'. I contacted oasis who didn't respond, when I finally tried again they made me clear my cookies and everything else - guess what, still doesn't work. Clearly there is an issue with their app and they clearly don't care about their customers using it. I shop mostly on apps these days so my custom tends to be going towards New Look, ASOS and Dorothy Perkins who have great apps.
It's a shame as I love Oasis but their lack of care on this one puts me off... how can they leave it so long for their app to be completely unusable?