By Oasis Fashions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the updated Oasis iPhone app – it’s fashion on the go!
Shop the entire Oasis wardrobe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you like!
But that’s not all. We’ve got…
• The latest new arrivals added daily
• Notifications on the latest ranges and exclusive deals and discounts
• Simple checkout process
• The chance to share the love! Show off the pieces you’re coveting on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
• Scan the barcode of an item instore to view it on the app and see the piece in action: catwalk videos, outfit styling alongside the down low from your fellow customers, thanks to the ratings feature
• Oh, and want to see the piece in real life before you buy? The Find in Store tool will track the exact piece you’ve fallen in love with - this nifty little option will find your chosen piece instore and provide you with contact details, and a map with directions to show you how to get there
What's New in Version 4.3
• Checkout updates
Hadn't used the app for a while as got fed up with the constant issues and today I see it's still not improved. The refine option in the filter doesn't work, search takes ages to load and I hate how the app puts random items as saved when I haven't saved them. I'd never purchase an item through this app. Why not reuse the Warehouse app seeing as both are owned by the same company??
Contact us page doesn't work, can't select the country to then proceed.
Website doesn't work on iPhone and iPad either/ unresponsive and pages don't load properly. Filled in the contact forms 3 times on both devices, won't send. On iPad you can't select anything from the mandatory drop down. And now no phone number to call. Dreadful.
The app hasn't worked for 4weeks!!
It's that bad. I have used the app for well over a year now and been irritated by minor glitches. Having said that, I've spent a lot of money through it so it can't be that bad. However, for the last few weeks I have downloaded and deleted, downloaded and deleted the app several times as nothing works!!! It just keeps spinning the refresh wheel! What baffles me is oasis haven't done a thing to fix it or apologise to their customers for the breakdown. Why let people download an app that clearly doesn't work! Take it down and say "under maintenance". Far less irritating than a constant loading wheel.
Ps as you can see I clearly have no life and need the oasis app in my life!
Fed up with saved items
I'm really starting to get fed up with saved items being added which I've not saved and when I do save items as soon as I come off the app then return my saved items have disappeared. On other fashion apps I have I can make my own lists of things I would like to purchase and they stay saved and I can keep returning them when I want to purchase