By Rob Cleaton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OATBook helps patients prescribed warfarin monitor, track and record their medication and INR part of their daily routine. It’s simple, quick and easy to use taking out the chore to manage your health effectively. Being a dangerous and difficult drug to control its important its monitored correctly and self testing is often encouraged by the doctor.
• Monitor, record and track your INR
• INR Charting
• Export results as PDF, spreadsheet
• Email results to directly to your clinic
• Add appointment reminders
• Keep on top of your warfarin with daily dosages
• Add past readings and dosages
• Add alternate warfarin dosages
• Dosage alerts to never miss a dosage
• Dosage checkbox
• Add daily notes
• Add your warfarin total so you’ll never run out
Ideal for anyone using warfarin who have suffered a stroke, atrial fibrillation, deep vein thrombosis (dvt) or a heart valve replacement.
• Anticoagulation Europe
• Atrial Fibrillation Association
• NHS Choices Health Apps Library
• Any bugs, suggestions or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @OATBook
• OATBook is to aid you with your medication, if you experience any medical problems you should contact your doctor or local clinic.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Fixed major issue that prevented users signing in