A prestigious Obstetrics and Gynaecology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist” brings you a high-impact mixture of Educational Review articles, complete with CPD questions for each issue. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in obstetrics and gynaecology:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share article abstract and link via email
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $249.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $249.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Branding update for iOS 9
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (mobile only) £249.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.