By Ocado Retail Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order groceries with our app – it’s a supermarket at your fingertips.
Shop online, offline, anywhere, anytime on your iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch.
• Save money with thousands off offers on your iPhone or iPad, and personalised Glance offers on your Apple Watch.
• Order the freshest groceries and have everything delivered to your kitchen table in a one-hour slot that suits you.
• Check your order status on any device to get up-to-the-minute info on your delivery.
• As part of our Low Price Promise, we check your comparable shopping against Tesco's listed prices online. If we're not cheaper, we’ll automatically send you a voucher for more than the difference – right up to £10.
We’re a British company delivering to England and Wales (for now...) We’re expanding all the time; register on our app to check we deliver to your postcode.
For more information about Low Price Promise please see ocado.com/LPPterms.
What's New in Version 2.67
We’ve squashed some bugs and improved the app so it should run smoother than ever. Enjoy!
Not bad. Room for improvement
This app is great for renewing weekly shops and editing things in the basket. What I find frustrating though is if a payment is missed - there is no straightforward way to pay it without launching the website and that's also rubbish. Where are the "pay now" buttons? Why can't I pay by thumb print? It's way behind the times.
Some plus points, some minus
Overall a good app and much quicker to navigate on the iPad than the website. However, lacks some of the best features - in particular the ability to filter a search by 'price per 100g'.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 13 July 2016
- Version: 2.67
- Size: 54.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Ocado Retail Ltd
- © Ocado Retail Limited 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.