Dive into the Octonauts underwater adventure and explore the amazing world that lives under the sea!
Join the mission with the first-ever Octonauts app, in beautiful 3D straight out of the hit TV show. Get in your GUP with Captain Barnacles and the crew as they travel the depths to explore, rescue, and protect their underwater friends. Discover games, snap pictures, and find wildlife friends as you cruise through the ocean and learn about the fascinating animals who live there. Meet dolphins and whales, decorator crabs and sea stars, in reefs and underwater caves as you navigate their real-life habitats. The team needs you to grab the controls and become the newest member of the Octonauts!
• Explore a 3D underwater world in the GUP of your choice, including the mysterious Midnight Zone
• Complete Dashi photo missions to document your adventure
• Help Shellington search for friendly creatures including starfish, sea dragons, and of course the Vegimals
• Collect interactive Creature Cards to learn true facts about aquatic animals
• Play more games to protect the ocean and rescue its creatures
• Race a sailfish! Dodge a shark!
• Recommended for ages 3-6
• No in-app purchases; no in-game advertising; no violence
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love bringing adorable characters to life, and we made Octonauts with the same love that we have for Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, and Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Ahoy, me hearties! After some harrrd work from the crew, th’app be faster, the file size be smaller, and aye, the sound be better than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it... but a few features could be good!
This is a great game! My younger brother loves it! But keeps saying “Where’s The Gup-X?” After some research, I found out it’s a red vehicle that is based of a horse-shoe crab. He also noticed the world is a loop and said he wanted to go on land! While the polygon of the Gup-X and the background of new places, as well as more things to do may be hard to do, over time could you please add these? Thank you.
Pretty, but pretty dull
This is not an inexpensive game, yet gameplay is sorely limited. Minutes of play and the game is done. Not challenging for a 4 year old. Lovely to look at, though. Hopefully add-ons will introduce educational elements (counting, adding and subtracting, for instance), not just point-and-swipe training. Information about the sea creatures would be great, given how informative the TV programme is. Here there is nothing to learn.
Dire, save your money
This looks very nice, the graphics are excellent, but there is almost no gameplay, 3 year old bored after two minutes.
- Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- 513.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Software copyright © 2016 Night & Day Studios, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.