Compare odds, place bets through all of your bookmakers and read tips for your sports betting, all in one app.
You may know Oddschecker for checking odds. Now you can PLACE BETS through us easily and conveniently. Simply log into your existing bookie accounts, choose your odds and place a bet. Why spend time jumping around different apps, websites or log into different bookies one at a time when you can quickly do it all from one place?
Other great features that make Oddschecker Bet Hub your One Stop Sports Betting App:
• Check individual and total account balances.
• Deposit to top up funds in each account.
• Stay logged into your bookie accounts.
• Keep track of all bets placed with all your bookies.
• Receive notifications about all the latest betting events.
• Quickly build an acca and see which bookies give you the best returns before you bet. You’ll be surprised how big the differences can be!
• Use your free bets and bonus balances.
• Compare boosts and enhanced odds across all top bookies & bet directly in the app.
• Check all the latest ante post prices for horse racing’s biggest meetings, including Cheltenham and the Grand National.
• Full coverage of all daily meetings in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
• Compare odds from a range of UK bookmakers for each race to find the best price.
• Access to all race form and information including the going, age, weight, trainer and owner.
• An Oddschecker verdict and Sporting Life betting tip for every race available to help inform your bet.
• Comprehensive pre-match and in-play prices for every match available in the UK and worldwide.
• Compare odds from a range of UK bookmakers for each match to find the best price.
• Easy to use betslip that allows you to easily build your football accas across multiple leagues.
• Read the latest advice from our expert tipsters to keep you informed about a full range of sports.
• That includes every Premier League match, daily Horse Racing meetings, the Football League, major European Football leagues, the PGA and European Tours, Darts, Tennis, US Sports and many more.
• Get betting tips (like Andy Holding’s) sent straight to your phone every day.
• Sky Bet
• William Hill
• Paddy Power
• Bet Victor
• Marathon Bet
Not only is Oddschecker the UK's biggest and most trusted odds comparison provider, but our unique relationship with all UK’s top bookies means we can help you place bets with them as well. All in one app.
As long as you have an existing account with Ladbrokes, William Hill, Sky Bet, Paddy Power, Betfair, Bet365, Coral and more, we have you covered. Log in to one or more of these bookies, deposit, compare odds and bet via Oddschecker Bet Hub.
Get in touch at:
Or, follow us on twitter at: https://twitter.com/Oddschecker
We've given the app a fresh look, updated the homepage to include most backed horses and optimised the tip articles.
Ratings and Reviews
Unnecessarily difficult to use
Such a good and simple idea to compare all odds in one place with the ability to place a bet with the bookies with the best odds. But the app is just so awful that it just doesn’t work.
For example I want to place a bet on a tennis match in the Australian open now. The home page is all football odds which makes sense as I mostly bet on football. Right I think I’ll search for the player I want to bet on. No search bar obvious on the home screen. I hit ‘Sports’. No search bar there either, but never mind I’ll just go on Tennis - Events and select Australian Open. But this only show outright markets. No matches. Must be here somewhere? Scroll through all the outright markets. Nope not here. Go back to home, must be missing the search bar. Nope not there. Have now given up and gone on the bookies app itself.
This is such a good idea and if done properly could be your one stop betting shop. But at the moment they’re letting themselves don’t with abysmal design meaning to be honest it’s just not work that the bother. Avoid.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this feedback. Very detailed and constructive. We're sorry it was more difficult to use than necessary. Regarding the specific points you raised, the search bar is something that we are looking at getting back into the app soon. The other point around placing a bet in the tennis section is a quirk in the app we've recently come across and is being worked on as well. We do update the app regularly with feature updates so do look out for them. In the meantime, if you have anymore feedback, please so email email@example.com. Thanks very much.
Close but no cigar
I use this primarily for horse racing and the amount of times the odds are incorrect is ridiculous. Instead of saving me time this app does the opposite. For example a bookmaker will be 5/1 about a horse when all others are 4/1 so I go to bet it with said bookmaker only to find out the actual price is also 4/1 or sometimes even shorter. Wouldn’t be an issue once or twice but this happens multiple times every day and I end up having to log into each bookie app individually to check the odds which defeats the point of this app. One small annoying issue is with the international racing odds, there always seem to be odds for meetings nobody cares about but then no odds available for big meetings such as the Kentucky Oaks tonight and Kentucky Derby tomorrow. This tends to happen with big French meetings too, the odds are available on your desktop site so please sort this out!
I want to like this app... but some issues
I think the concept of having all my bets in one place is great. But I’m having issues as most of my bets don’t move to settled when they have been so I have a massive list of bets that are well out of date. Terms random rather than relating to specific bookies.
There is also an issue when placing golf bets through coral. When you click the bet at the odds stated it always says odds have changed... but if you place the bet they haven’t changed when you check the coral app! It makes you think the odds are lower when they are not
- 143.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Cyan Blue Odds Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.