Are you an Office 365 admin? Then you need the Office 365 Admin app.
Check out all the things you can do from your phone or tablet:
• Connect to the Office 365 admin center from anywhere
• Add, edit, block, and delete users
• Reset passwords
• Assign product licenses
• Turn on notifications to get service alerts and new messages
• Contact Microsoft support
• Sign in to manage multiple Office 365 organizations
• Read the latest messages from the Message center
• If you're a Microsoft Partner, manage your Office 365 customers
The Office 365 Admin app supports Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and includes the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
We're listening. Tell us what you like, what we can do better, and what features you'd like to see next. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: You need to be an Office 365 admin with an active Office 365 business subscription to use this app.
What’s new in 3.45
• Speed and stability improvements
• Bug fixes
• You are now able to perform bulk actions for message center!
• Are you a global admin? You can now manage your organization’s contacts on the go!
• Our updated design makes it easier to see things that need your attention, find the features you need, and aligns closely with the new Office 365 admin center so you have the same admin experience no matter where you are.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very disappointed
Microsoft have not helped me at all. I have spent 2 days trying to get outlook calendar set up,with a room hire, ok I had premium but it is not obvious an exchange account is required. So having bought O365 Home, I then bought O365 business premium, except as it is an exchange account, there is no direction for downloading, nor is there interaction between my email address and the new one I am FORCED to adopt. After many I responded Emails,online and through helpline, I called the Phillipines number, after 28 minutes, I was put through to an exchange handler, except they were closed. I called again and was told to speak to my email provider which I did, he said to go back to MS. If MS have such a crummy customer service, they need to know about it! VERY UNIMPRESSED!!@
Historically I was able to buy a new license while adding new user using this app, now I have to use browser to login to portal to buy a new license then I am able to add new user with license assigned to user, other wise this app will create a new user without license which is of no good use, on top of it, this app do not provide function to manage tenancy ECP, for ECP you have to have to use browser on tablet / phone to do it, what’s the point, come on Microsoft, why should you do that by removing license adding feature from app & do not offer ECP functionality.
I believe a very good idea, but very poorly thought after control / feature process.
One STAR only.
Rarely have to use the website anymore
Really useful app - I can assign permissions, reset passwords, create new users and all sorts without needing to pull the laptop out. I can even manage multiple estates for different customers with no problems. Essential download if you look after any Office365 deployments.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 113.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.