The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Now updated for full compatibility with iOS 8 and including the Official Highway Code 2015 edition
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code 2015 edition and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 2.0
- a new and improved Hazard Perception section containing the official DVSA practice clips in full CGI format.
- updated revision questions in relation to Traffic Officers in England and Active Traffic Management (ATM) on motorways.
- the 2015 edition of The Official Highway Code.
- bug fix for entering your test date reminder.
- an option to allow us to collect usage information to help improve the app.
I PASSED FIRST TIME TODAY!!!! THIS APP IS MY SAVIOUR.
I passed first time today and it was all down to this app. I did the mock tests continuously and the exact same questions came up in my test. This app is amazing and if you are studying for your theory it is a MUST have. I'm so happy and I just wanted to write this review to help others because this helped me so much and it could help you. I know you have to pay for it but it is worth it in the end. Thank you so much to whoever made this app because I didn't waste £25. One thing I'll say is that the hazard perception is a lot easier than it looks. It's very simple and easy to pass (in my opinion) GOOD LUCK to everyone sitting their theory and hope you all pass first time after using this holy grail of an app. 🚘🎉🙌🏻🙏🏻
Best way to revise for the test
I failed my first theory test a while ago by revising with many of the free apps out there. Today was my second time taking the theory test and passed it with a very high score. The app is really good. All the questions came up in the test were in the app. I didn't read the studies in the app but did the mock test in the app about 20 times and it covered most of the questions in the app. The hazard perception test in the app is the most similar to the one in the real test comparing to those other ones online. It is well worth the money to
download the app even though I did hesitate before paying for it. Bought it because I dont want to fail my second attempt and I did not regret.
PASSED FIRST TIME!!!!
I passed first time today and I'm so excited because I was really nervous about the hazard perception. Most of the questions I had practiced here were in the test apart from two, considering the fact that I had practiced the 960 questions. The hpt is obviously not the same but it really helps a lot and it's clearer in the test so it's not that difficult to spot a hazard. I scored 49/50 in the multi choice and 59/75 in hpt which I'm really happy about even though I wish I did a lot better in hpt.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 June 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 348 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.