The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Fully compatible with iOS 9.
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with a clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 3.1
This version includes:
• iOS 10 compatibility improvements
• Minor updates to content, including the latest copy of The Official Highway Code
• Minor improvements to Practice and Mock test functionality
Pass 1st time thanks to the app
I passed my theory test today. First time. I start the study and the practice two weeks before the exam date. The exam week was very serious and doing the 14 sections practice every two days. Hazard test is different at the exam but multiple questions are 98% the same. I really recommend this app for everyone who's willing to pass quickly the theory Test
Passed 1st time - amazing app
With this app, if you read all the study notes. Do lots of practice and then move on to doing at least one test a day on the lead up to your test you will pass first time.
I got 47/50 on my theory test first time sitting it and I do believe it's because I studied, not too much just when I could with this app. Brilliant app and wild recommend to a friend.
I used this app and it helped me pass my theory test with flying colours! I got 49/50 on the questions and 65/75 on the hazard perception. Without this app I would have definitely failed. I would definitely recommend buying this app, its worth the money! I was a bit hesitant buying it at first, but it helps you out so much!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 November 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 402 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.