The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Now updated for full compatibility with iOS 8 and including the Official Highway Code 2015 edition
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code 2015 edition and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
•updated copy of The Official Highway Code, incorporating a new law on smoking in vehicles, effective from 1 October 2015
•new technical support contact details
•a fix for the voiceover download in iOS 9.1
Passed first time, all you need for multiple choice!
I don't buy paid apps at all, was recommended this by a friend and it was all I needed! Passed first time, 47/50, just do some study sections and then do mock test after mock test after mock test up until the day! Questions were similar if not identical. Also good for hazard perception, the 10 clips provided are exactly the same CGI format as real test. For hazard perception you might want to buy the £5 CD from book stores or use the free clips online, trust me it's not difficult! But thank you for this app, it was the only resource I needed for multiple choice :)
passed theory first time 49/50
With this app I passed first time, every question on the test was on the app, except one which I've asked proven drivers about and even they don't know the answer. Hazard perception practice is awesome, although a few more clips would be welcomed. But the theory revision is top notch, the topics are separated well and the option to study then practice individual topics means that the information is cemented In your head. Best app I've EVER bought
Passed in First Time Scored 49/50
I had taken total 112 moke test and in all I average scored 46/50 all questions are similar to this app and only 3-4 surprise Questions are you see that not from this app but don't worry you can score at least 43 passing marks from this app I love this app you know what I am very happy by using this app and taken the test hazard test is not original videos all are the virtual videos but that's all great.👌👌👌👌🙏🙏👌🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 November 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 348 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.