The Official DSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driving Standards Agency (DSA) app for the car theory and hazard perception test. Written by DSA – the people who set the tests.
Now updated for full compatibility with iOS 7.
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Notifications bug fix
This app is the best app you'll find in order to help you pass your Theory Test. Don't buy the book, don't buy the hazard CD, all you need is a fiver and this will help you sail through the test. I only used this 4 hours a day two days before my actual exam and I passed. The mock exam really helps so keep on doing the mock exam over and over again until you're confident in your ability. The hazard videos are great, they really help, just remember to click at every time you think there is a hazard and keep clicking while its developing, you're allowed up to 15 clicks per video so don't be afraid if you have loads, I scored 71/75 in the Hazard! Good luck to those taking
Never reviewed apps before!
This helped me pass first time! Done barely any revision in the time leading up to my exam.. Except probably an hour practising the week before. Two nights before the exam I started doing loads of the practise hazard perception and mock tests.. By the day of the actual exam I had done about 20 mock tests and numerous times on the hazard perception. I was over the moon to have passed first time! The questions in the exam were identical to these on the app! Absolutely brilliant! I 1000% recommend this app for the use of people wanting to pass first time as it definitely could save you the extra £25 to book another! Get this app now!!!!!
Hazard perception nothing like the actual test
The hazard perception clips are not very good. The ones in the test are all about cars reversing , and people using zebra crossings. They are not like the videos offered here. Also you need to click 3 times for the test ... The hazard video element of the test is pointless; you get penolized for not clicking 3 times or fast enough , when in real life you just break once and all is well. I don't buy the justification of it's use in the test. Real driving is nothing like watching a video and clicking fast or slow on a PC it's made up rubbish... And a scam to make you have to pay for more than one test. You need to buy several apps to practice this stupid part of the test..
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 October 2013
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2011 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.