The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Fully compatible with iOS 9.
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with a clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 3.1
This version includes:
• iOS 10 compatibility improvements
• Minor updates to content, including the latest copy of The Official Highway Code
• Minor improvements to Practice and Mock test functionality
Great! Passed first time within 2 weeks!
Such an amazing map. I thought I'd never pass my theory and after just 2 weeks revision (was not even revising flat out) I managed to pass with a 47/50 and a 58/75. This is definitely an app that helps you a lot. One minor thing is that I came to think that I got asked the same questions over and over again but it could be a good thing because if you do it 30 times like I did and also read the study part. They all get stuck in your head. I also bought the official DVSA disc for my
Computer in hope to answer a different variety of questions and I also used the CD for hazard perception part of the test. Overall it did me good and I'm glad to say that I passed first time. Well worth it for just 5 pound because it's just that small amount of money for something you never have to do again in your life. So much weight off my shoulders . :)
If you don't know whether to buy it, let me help you. BUY IT! 😂
Before purchasing this app I read all of the reviews just like you are probably doing now! I was still sceptical. However i bought it and i used it non-stop for at least two hours a day only a week before my theory and passed first time with only two marks from full marks. Highly recommend this app! Also there is no need to buy the complete bundle but it is personal preference. Nearly all of the questions were the same if not so very similar to the ones in the actual test plus it's so useful to have hazard perception videos to test you on as a practice as well.
Results are outstanding
Considering last week I didn't even know what a car was or anything about the road, this app has done great things! I started studying on a Friday when my test was on the Tuesday! Which was very last minute and the fact that I found out that I was only 2 questions off passing the test was pretty devastating but good at the same time. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even got a quarter of the question correct without this app,
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 November 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 402 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.