Official F1® App
By Formula One Digital Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live the excitement of the 2015 Formula 1® season with the Official F1® App: the best way to follow your favourite teams and drivers with news, video and live race features.
► Follow F1® absolutely for free on your iPhone and iPad with:
* Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
* Exclusive news and videos
* Post-race highlights
* 2015 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
► With F1® Access Annual Pass or Subscription, the Official F1® App offers the premium digital race experience, with features including:
* Official Live Timing of all F1® sessions
* Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre information and pit stops
* Interactive 3D map with driver gears and speeds and Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
* In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
* Access to exclusive video features
* Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1® sessions
* Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
* Personalisation Options and more!
Get F1® Access to Premium content through the App with either a one-off 2015 Annual Pass purchase, or a monthly subscription. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 7.102
> Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Not F1 engineered!
Utter rubbish. I have screen shots showing 3 lap delays in the data feed. It's advertised as "live"' but jumps forwards and backwards several laps, e.g. 20, then goes to lap 17. It freezes and probably a victim of it's popularity. A message came up that they were having problems with their servers during the race. If they can't match the demand, either improve the service or limit the number of users.
Great idea, but very poorly executed and unreliable. Refund for last two races please.
Still struggling with 2015 update
Slower than ever to update the times. Last year this was great, this year a waste of money and more than twice the cost of last year (which was great).
Purchased annual pass on my husband's iPad and have been trying to 'restore' purchases for my family group (son's iPod) and even on the updates so far it just tells me the Event store is busy. Frustrating!
Shabby buggy could be a lot better
For an app that follows the pinnacle of automotive technology it looks like the programmers that made this app are pulling mr ecclestones chain and telling him lies.
The list of features starts with live timing which does not work during the race.
Considering I have always followed live timing on the f1 website for free, having to pay £20ffor this rubbish is a disgrace .
The programmers should be ashamed of themselves.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 05 May 2015
- Version: 7.102
- Size: 83.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Formula One Digital Media Limited
- © 2015 Formula One World Championship Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- F1® Annual Pass£19.99
- F1® App Subscription£2.29