By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
olive magazine is now fully interactive on the iPad and iPhone with HD video recipes, extra image galleries and bonus content. Special features include easy ‘view-to-cook’ recipe cards, an integrated calendar meal-planner, digital personalised shopping list, integrated cooking timer and 360° image restaurant reviews. Each issue is packed with imaginative recipes, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel.
Every month, the iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature imaginative, seasonal recipes, from quick after work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus nationwide restaurant recommendations including pro vs punter, in which we invite readers to review the latest opening. Our travel pages feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
Enhance your olive magazine experience on the iPad and iPhone through:
* RECIPE CARDS with easy ‘view-to-cook’ mode for practical use in the kitchen
* Integrated MEAL PLANNER that allows you to upload your chosen menu to your iPad or iPhone calendar*
* Personalised SHOPPING LIST creator in your iPad or iPhone Notes
* Recipe BOOKMARKS for later use
* RESTAURANT REVIEWS with 360-degree interactive images and VIDEOS
* Step by step HD VIDEOS
* Recipes integrated with your iPad or iPhone COUNTDOWN TIMER
* Additional RESTAURANT IMAGE GALLERIES
* VIDEOS and MAPS of the world’s most exciting food cities
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone interactive editions includes the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- The Edit: people, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook Weekend: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes
- Cook Everyday: lots of recipes to keep your week exciting, including Janine’s Cheap Eats, Slimmer Dinners and Quick Fixes
- Eat, Explore, Enjoy: restaurant reviews, including pro versus punter in which we invite you to go undercover for olive, and affordable travel ideas for food lovers
- Lulu’s Notes: tip and techniques to boost your cooking skills
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe, choosing the term which suits you best:
6 months – £13.99 / $19.99 / €17.99
1 year – £26.99 / $37.99 / €33.99
(Single-issue copies are also available)
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your ‘Account Settings’ after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Unfortunately, from time to time, an app may crash, and on the odd occasion this happens, we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible. In order to diagnose a problem, we would really appreciate it if you clicked on the app support page above and completed the short form here http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help
What's New in Version 3.1.22
**OLIVE IS NOW FULLY INTERACTIVE**
Pinnacle of iPad magazine design!
I don't consider myself a foodie but the content is really made accessible. The overall design as well as premium content is engaging and the embedded interactive elements really add value and I feel more inspired to actually cook something!
Best digital magazine
In my humble opinion, this latest incarnation of olive magazine takes it to the number one slot in digital cookery magazines, the interactivity, is brilliant, I'm totally addicted, can't wait for the next issue already! Thank you olive
Easy to cook from. I love the extra recipes and photos and the travel stuff, like the interactive map, is really handy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 22 May 2014
- Version: 3.1.22
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- olive Subscription£13.99
- olive Subscription£2.49
- July 2014£2.99
- Summer 14£2.99
- olive Subscription£26.99
- June 2013£2.99
- November 2012£2.99
- December 2013£2.99
- December 2012£2.99
- February 2013£2.99