Each issue of olive Magazine is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips. When you subscribe to olive magazine, each issue will bring you triple-tested seasonal recipes from our expert cookery team and chefs of the moment, along with the latest restaurant reviews near you, and travel ideas for foodies.
The digital editions of olive magazine are designed specifically for mobile and tablet reading. With helpful tools including Text Adjust, reading is never a strain even on smaller devices. You can also bookmark your favourite recipes and features to enjoy later, plus you’ll be able to re-discover our extensive back issue archive.
The iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature inspiring seasonal recipes, from quick after-work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus, discover new places to eat with our nationwide restaurant recommendations and explore pages, which feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone editions include the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- Here & Now: People, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes, and keep your week exciting with Cook Everyday and Healthy Choices
- Eat: Restaurant round-ups and recommendations, including pro versus punter in which we invite a reader to go undercover for olive, recipes from top chefs, and The Measure drinks pages
- Explore: Affordable travel ideas for food lovers and recipes from cuisines around the world
- The Lowdown: Tips and techniques from experts to boost your cooking skills and foodie knowledge
Subscriptions and single issues:
Subscriptions and single issues are available with an In-App Purchase
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
* please note: this digital edition does not include the cover mount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the olive Magazine app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Just not worth it for the problems that you get. There is always something going wrong. Latest is that you have to restore purchases EVERY TIME you go into the app. Why pay the money to buy issues when it’s so difficult to access them? Currently, I also can’t access some older issues I bought as the app crashes when you click on them. Genuinely fed up of dealing with the issues - after 5 years of persevering, am never buying an edition again. Be warned!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you were having to Restore Purchases each time - this is fixed in v5.3.5. Please update if you haven't already.
Reading the back issues that are causing your app to crash, if you could let us know which ones by emailing email@example.com we will investigate.
Great magazine, but the app is crap. Has been for years and the developers are either too indifferent or too incompetent to fix it. Probably a combination of both. I own all digital issues but the app regularly deletes them from my library, downloading them again takes ages as the app allows only 1 magazine to be downloaded at a time. App freezes regularly as well. If I would live in the UK and be able to buy the paper version, I wouldn’t bother using this app!
why cant they leave something that works alone
I have been a subscriber to Olive on my iPad for years and it was my favourite cookery magazine app, had all my favourite recipes arranged in folders, now with this update, they have all gone, i really wish I had not done the update, the old version was perfect, now it's ruined, if it cant go back to how it was I wil not renew
Developer Response ,
Hi Curlycook, we're really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the loss of your bookmark folders. We truly believe that this update would be a big improvement for all of our customers, especially thosde with iPhones. We don't want to lose your valued custom so would you be happy to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss this further?
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £2.99
- Free Issue Free
- olive Magazine Apple News £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.