On Two Wheels is the complete pocket guide to, well, getting on two wheels. Whether it’s scooters, mopeds or motorcycles, it covers everything you need to know from CBT to advanced riding plus loads of information on buying the right kit from head to toe.
So whether you’re 16 and looking for that first bit of freedom, a busy commuter looking to get away from sardine-tin public transport, or a more experienced rider looking for the latest information and reviews, this app is right for you.
What do we cover?
- WHY RIDE? If you need an excuse to get on two wheels, we’ve got it. We teach you to find your way around a bike and give you all the important terms you’ll need to know, as well as offering some handy hints on where to you can go practice.
- GET A LICENCE. Wanna know how to pick an instructor, how to pass your CBT first time and what the licence requirements are? Sorted.
- KIT YOURSELF OUT. Buying the right kit is so important and we coach you through the whole process from helmets, clothing and boots through to how to stay dry in the British winter!
- BUYING A BIKE. Okay, you’ve passed your test (yay!) so now you need to get a bike. We review a load of bikes you can ride on AM to A licences, and look at important things like insurance, the MoT and how to avoid common first-time buyer mistakes.
- ENJOYING YOUR BIKE. You’ve passed, you’ve bought and you’re kitted out. Now it’s time to enjoy. From riding tips for dodgy weather through to overtaking, cornering and riding on motorways and in traffic, we make sure you’re confident before hitting the roads. Not only that, but we give you oodles of tips on how to maintain your bike including cleaning, servicing, oil, electric, tyres (the list goes on…)
On Two Wheels is your encyclopaedia of all things biking, packed full of references and checklists and regularly updated with all the latest news, reviews and legislation updates.
Updated for iOS9
- Mortons Media Group Ltd
- 137.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mortons Media Group Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.