By Portable Medical Technology Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note: This application is intended for use by healthcare professionals as a decision support tool. It is not designed for use by patients and does not replace the advice of a doctor.
ONCOassist™ provides oncology professionals with a suite of easy to use decision support tools to manage patients care.
ONCOassist’s breakthrough selection of tools was developed by oncology professionals for oncology professionals and include:
• Adjuvant decision support tools for breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer and a GIST tool.
• A suite of prognostic tools which can help in prognostication, risk stratification and deciding on eligibility for specific treatments or clinical trials including the Motzer criteria for renal cancer and the IPI score for diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
• Useful calculators for frequently needed medical calculations, including body surface area, opiate equivalence converters, and carboplatin dosage calculator
• AJCC staging tool that provides easy access to the full library of AJCC criteria for every malignancy.
• Common toxicity criteria for adverse events version 4.0 in an easy to use and interactive format.
ONCOassist offers oncology professionals the following benefits:
Oncology professionals no longer waste time searching through the internet for safe validated information to aid them with their decision making, all of the tools and information they need is available within ONCOassist and is available without the need for internet access.
Improves quality of care
ONCOassist promotes the use of evidence-based medicine. It is also the only CE approved oncology app on the market.
Helps Empower Patients
Adjuvant decision support tools contain patient-friendly information to allow for a more collaborative decision making process.
ONCOassist will be updated regularly with new prognostic tools and calculators. We will listen to your feedback and update accordingly. Email us at any time using email@example.com.
ONCOassist is regulated by the Irish Health Products Regulatory Authority and is CE marked for conformance as a medical device.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
- Change to useful formulas menu.
We value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and a review.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 December 2017
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Portable Medical Technology Limited
- © Portable Medical Technology Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription£48.99