Please note: This application is intended for use by healthcare professionals as a decision support tool. It is not designed for use by patients and does not replace the advice of a doctor.
ONCOassist™ provides oncology professionals with a suite of easy to use decision support tools to manage patients care.
ONCOassist’s breakthrough selection of tools was developed by oncology professionals for oncology professionals and include:
• Adjuvant decision support tools for breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer and a GIST tool.
• Drug interaction checker.
• AJCC 8th and 7th edition staging tool that provides easy access to the full library of AJCC criteria for every malignancy.
• Common toxicity criteria for adverse events version 5.0 and 4.0 in an easy to use and interactive format.
• A suite of prognostic tools which can help in prognostication, risk stratification and deciding on eligibility for specific treatments or clinical trials including the Motzer criteria for renal cancer and the IPI score for diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
• Useful calculators for frequently needed medical calculations, including body surface area, opiate equivalence converters, and carboplatin dosage calculator
ONCOassist offers oncology professionals the following benefits:
Oncology professionals no longer waste time searching through the internet for safe validated information to aid them with their decision making, all of the tools and information they need is available within ONCOassist and is available without the need for internet access.
Improves quality of care
ONCOassist promotes the use of evidence-based medicine. It is also the only CE approved oncology app on the market.
Helps Empower Patients
Adjuvant decision support tools contain patient-friendly information to allow for a more collaborative decision-making process.
ONCOassist will be updated regularly with new prognostic tools and calculators. We will listen to your feedback and update accordingly. Email us at any time using email@example.com.
ONCOassist is regulated by the Irish Health Products Regulatory Authority and is CE marked for conformance as a medical device.
- Minor updates to Useful Formulas.
We value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and a review
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Use this as an oncology nurse all the time. So helpful to have!
Thank you so much for your feedback :) We are always updating and improving ONCOassist, so feel free to email me at any time on email@example.com if you have any suggested new features. You can also use the feedback option within ONCOassist. Thanks again!!!
I love it
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Feel free to reach out at any time with suggestions for improvement. Kevin
Great app produced by a great team.
- Portable Medical Technology Ltd
- 148.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Portable Medical Technology Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.