The Drinks Free days app is a simple and easy way to track the days you drink alcohol and the days you don’t.
Drinks Free is for people who like a drink but want help to cut down on booze. Feel healthier, lose weight and save money with the Drinks Free app. Simply nominate days to take off drinking and get practical, daily support to help you stick to it. Guidelines recommend we take at least 3 days Drinks Free a week. Do you drink more than a few and find it hard to take days off? Research shows people who dedicate days off can stick to their goals better than those who don’t. If you or someone you care about would like to cut down our Drink Free app can help.
• Simple and practical tips to control your drinking
• Helpful tracking of the days you pledge and a plan that suits you
• Reminders to take days off and break the habit of ‘mindless drinking’
Download the app now to:
• Save money and lose weight
• Break bad habits and make healthier options
• Control your calorie intake
• Help yourself or your loved ones to control their drinking
• Cut down the booze and feel happier, healthier and in control
App name change
Minor fixes and enhancements
Resolved Splashscreen issues
Ratings and Reviews
Not a replacement for drinks tracker
This app fails in the primary purpose of allowing the user to track drinks. After a series of pointless questions including an AA like pledge to be drink free and asking what you drink on a typical Wednesday, most drinkers are exceptional drinkers, a patronising review of your guessed typical drinking and a notification to remind you not to drink, you CAN NOT enter yesterday’s drinking.
If you are looking to track your drinking this is not the application for you.
If you want an application to patronise you into not drinking and provide guessed information into the nanny state then be my guest.
This app has helped me to understand why it’s important to reduce my regular drinking pattern. It’s Simple to use & informative. the motivation to keep on track with your personal goals helpful & again simple. Would highly recommend it.
Good idea but has bugs which need fixing
It is a good idea as it made me realise that I drank more than I thought I did. All went fine and I hit 21 weeks of achieving my target when gremlins crept in and it said I wasn’t achieving my target and this has continued despite me achieving my goal every week. Rather disheartening as I was enjoying clocking up my progress.
- Public Health England
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Public Health England, 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.