Make a pledge to take a few days off and you’re more likely to follow it through and reach your goals.
Drink Free Days is for people who like a drink but want some support in tracking and cutting down on the booze. Understand more about your current drinking and risk levels as it common for people to underestimate how much they drink.
Health guidelines recommend we all take at least 3 days off drinking a week, so simply pledge and nominate a specific number of drink free days each week and get practical, daily support to help you stick to it and be more successful in reaching your goals.
Feel healthier, lose weight and save money with the FREE Drink Free Days app today.
• Simple and practical tips to help you control your drinking
• Easy to update and track your Drink Free Days
• Receive reminders when you need it most
• Celebrate milestones when you reach your targets
Download the FREE app now to:
• Save money and lose weight
• Break bad habits and take healthier options
• Help take more control your calorie intake
• Cut down the booze and feel happier, healthier and in control
We’ve got some useful updates that make your experience even better.
• Bug fixes and general performance improvements
• Quickly track your Drink Free Days via your active notifications and reminders, without needing to open the app
Ratings and Reviews
Not a replacement for drinks tracker
This app fails in the primary purpose of allowing the user to track drinks. After a series of pointless questions including an AA like pledge to be drink free and asking what you drink on a typical Wednesday, most drinkers are exceptional drinkers, a patronising review of your guessed typical drinking and a notification to remind you not to drink, you CAN NOT enter yesterday’s drinking.
If you are looking to track your drinking this is not the application for you.
If you want an application to patronise you into not drinking and provide guessed information into the nanny state then be my guest.
This app has helped me to understand why it’s important to reduce my regular drinking pattern. It’s Simple to use & informative. the motivation to keep on track with your personal goals helpful & again simple. Would highly recommend it.
Good idea but has bugs which need fixing
It is a good idea as it made me realise that I drank more than I thought I did. All went fine and I hit 21 weeks of achieving my target when gremlins crept in and it said I wasn’t achieving my target and this has continued despite me achieving my goal every week. Rather disheartening as I was enjoying clocking up my progress.
- Public Health England
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Public Health England, 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.