One You Drinks Tracker
By Public Health England
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Drinking a bit too much can sneak up on you. Our free drinks tracker app makes it easy to keep an eye on the booze and take control with daily tips and feedback.
One You is here to help you live more healthily and make the changes that matter. Once you start to keep track, you might be surprised by how many units you drink and how much money you’re spending!
Download the One You Drinks Tracker app today and use it to:
• Easily keep track of how much you are drinking over the week and beyond
• Use the Drinks Manager to spot when you’re overdoing it
• See how much you're spending on alcohol, its might be more than you thought!
• Learn more about the risks and how many units you’re consuming
• Get practical tips on cutting down, such as having alcohol free days, not drinking at home before you go out, or swapping to lower alcohol or alcohol free drinks.
What's New in Version 1.1
Good way to keep track of those drinks! Easy enough to add drinks. However on moving into the European timezone, it's completely messed up the diary, reallocating drinks to different days. Two stars taken off for this, the inability to delete drinks added in error (this seems to be a long standing request) and cumbersome interface. But promising nevertheless. Please keep updates coming!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 07 July 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Public Health England
- © Public Health England, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.