Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a single app.
Brought to you by Recorded Books, the RBdigital app replaces Zinio for Libraries for access to digital magazines from your local library.
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Audiobooks: Over 30,000 titles published by Recorded Books, as well as tens of thousands premium audiobooks from other major publishers
• eBooks: Bestselling and award-winning eBooks by top authors
• Magazines: The largest collection of digital magazines for libraries, replacing Zinio for Libraries
• Comics: Hundreds of top comics from major brands
• Streaming Video: Unlimited streaming video services, including award-winning comedies, documentaries, drama, animation, shorts, classic TV, British TV and film, Broadway shows and musicals, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and more
• Education: A comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses, world language learning, art and music instruction, software training, and more
• Games and Music: Full-length concerts and music documentaries, with video games coming soon
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download now and listen, watch, read, learn, enjoy!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Now supports 10+ content types including unlimited streaming video, audiobooks, ebooks, magazines, educational courses and more.
Please note: content availability differs by library depending on their selections
Ratings and Reviews
Since recently downloading this app, I have tried numerous times to download magazines... the app crashes almost every time...awful!
Not Working at the moment
I’m disappointed at the recent update. Not consistent. Sometimes works but not working now - keeps crashing!!
Crashing & Freezing
Experiencing the same problems as many others on here and find it very irritating that there are pages and pages of poor reviews showing the same automatic response from the developer. Please just FIX IT!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.